good crystal/stone for OCD??

amethyst57

in a previous thread, I found about good stones for bipolar...

are there any to aid someone with an OCD??

Sophie

Any stone that helps relax, ground, feel inner love and disperse the over-focus, I would say.

My suggestions are:

rose quartz
rhodonite
ocean jasper
amethyst
ametrine

I'd suggest working with a combination of the above, and don't make it a regular, clockwork thing - the trick, as an OCD, is not to become obsessive about crystals, so some tumbles in the pocket, to hold when the compulsion takes over, is a good idea. If you don't have pockets, then a pendant, but make sure it's one you can hold reassuringly, and maybe have a couple of alternatives.

It's best if the crystals touch the skin. They only need washing with water, or salt and water (for some of them) occasionally, when cleansing them. So bear that in mind - you don't want to fall into the OCD trap with them.

Use your non-dominant hand and side to receive the benefits of the stone. If you are feeling a compulsion take over, try and hold a stone in your left hand, or with your left hand against your heart (direct on the skin), until the compulsion passes.

You might want to try burning some sandalwood incense as well as you work with your stones, or simply nag champa sticks (the organic ones). It's wonderful :)

morticia monroe

Program a quartz crystal. :)

MCsea

IMHO I suggest Eudialyte or Mangano Calcite either work quite well

blessings

Sophie

MCsea said:
IMangano Calcite
That's a lovely reassuring stone! It reminds me of solid marshmallow :D

amethyst57

thank you for your advice...
will look for those stones, and the incense too...