Carrying your stones around

tarotlyn

Le Fanu said:
I put mine in my pocket and have lost count of how many wonderful stones I have lost forever :(

:heart::) I have a theory about this...
I think that we put a drain on our stones and zap them of energy......and I also think
they definitely need to be re-energized by placing them in the sun light or full moon light
to be re-energized......OR they try (and do) escape or crack :bugeyed:

:heart:tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:):heart: celticnoodle, that is EXCELLENT information...I haven't heard about
different colors for different types of rooms in your house :bugeyed:...that's great! :)

oh...and this part of what you said:
...a special stone to "prevent over involvement in other peoples problems,..."
OMG!!! do I ever need that one!! :bugeyed::laugh: Exactly 'WHICH' stone is that?
I need it right now! YIKES...Ha ha...

:heart: tarotlyn

kaleanna

tarotlyn said:
:heart::) I have a theory about this...
I think that we put a drain on our stones and zap them of energy......and I also think
they definitely need to be re-energized by placing them in the sun light or full moon light
to be re-energized......OR they try (and do) escape or crack :bugeyed:

:heart:tarotlyn

I find that the stones do try to escape or "hide" for a bit or totally disappear or crack depending how much energy has been zapped from them.

I have had some of my stones hide only to find them months later and I have had ones that totally disappear and are no where to be found, which either means that the time that I needed that particular stone is done and so it has moved on to the next place that it needs to be or that it's energy has been so depleted that it needed to "escape" and so to reenergize for it's next place that it needs to be.

I have yet to have one crack or break on me though.

AmethystEyes

Yeah, I think I do have little mini tarot like draw thing bags. The necklace idea is cute.
Haha, tarotlyn, I have stones scattered around. I've always like them, but only over the past few years have been learning of their energies. Seems like things I've always been drawn to end of having a reason behind it, like cards and stones.
I like the idea of putting bowls around your house for the different rooms!
:O Caristia! That is cute and cheap! I think I'll get it!
I was afraid of losing some if I put them in my pocket :\

How do you know how close they have to be to you in order to feel their energy?

tarotlyn said:
oh...and this part of what you said:
...a special stone to "prevent over involvement in other peoples problems,..."
OMG!!! do I ever need that one!! :bugeyed::laugh: Exactly 'WHICH' stone is that?
I need it right now! YIKES...Ha ha...
I wanna know too!

AmethystEyes

Caristia said:
If the stone isn't too big, maybe something like this would work:

http://www.mindbodyspiritonline.co.uk/spiral-cage-necklace-silver-2205-p.asp

That's what I used when I wanted my favourite piece of amethyst to accompany me to a proctored exam. We weren't permitted to bring anything into the room (even had to turn our pockets inside out), but we were allowed to wear jewellery. ;)
16 dollars for shipping.....maybe not :bugeyed:
I'll look for a store located in the US :D

NorthernTigress

I almost always have a stone or two loose in my pants pockets. Big ones, small ones, lumpy ones, whatever calls to me. :D I also have a small suede (or more likely faux-suede) mini-pouch on a thong. It's very small, but I managed to fit a lapis and black tourmaline along with two pieces that came off larger specimens: blue calcite and selenite.

I also have a knitted pouch that was originally sent to me with a small lenormand deck, but now perfectly fits 3 mineral "wands": One rhodochoisite, one mooikate and one labradorite.

peaceandkarma

I had a very good Clear Quartz Crystal Keyring. The Quartz was a beautiful point with a fault-crack in it that called like a rainbow. But I dropped it and the keyring chain broke off. But luckly I can use the Clear Quartz as a point so I can save the crystal. I hate braking crystals and having to throw them away. I don't like using super glue to fix things as I end up glueing my fingers together.

Caristia

morticia monroe said:
tie them to the hardware on a handbag, tie a tarot bag with them, use them as a key chain, bookmark, etc.
Great ideas! Looks like I'll have to get a few more. I was never much of a shopper until I discovered AT...
celticnoodle said:
I found a site (site addy shown below) with hints of what stones to put in each room for maximum benefit.
Interesting! I never would have thought of that.
DevilishAngel said:
16 dollars for shipping.....maybe not :bugeyed:
I'll look for a store located in the US :D
Ouch! That is steep. I didn't know what country you were in. They seem to be hard to find in the US. I had Googled "spiral bead cage," but maybe they're called something different in other places. This US site has them: http://www.artandsoulbeads.com/store/spiralbeadcages.html. They're not as big, but they come in more colours.

AmethystEyes

Actually ebay has got some nice ones.
I got won 20 cages for 2.75! woot! And free shipping!
Hopefully they aren't crap :laugh: