Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

Melisandre

i assume that Goldenwolf is talking about your aura...
your aura could be huge, that maybe one of the issues that your having and this is alerting you to it. everyones aura's are different sizes, you can get someone to look at see how big it is , or you can ask the universe and see if a number pops in your head, or you can try and pull it in until it feels comfortable

Interesting! Thank you, 214. I actually can see my own aura, but it seems that I'm only able to see a fraction of it (or of anyone else's for that matter). I just see the layer closest to the body, and so based on that I'd say no more than 6 inches. I may have to ask someone else who is better at that than I am.

N1ghts0ng

it could be a residual effect. it is possible that while you are wearing it, it's affecting your energy to a compatible frequency to itself. even after removing the actual jewelry piece, the effect on your energy is still happening. perhaps what you could do is, if you have a piece of black velvet or silk, cover the moldavite with that at night. then do a grounding meditation, visualization to help siphon off the "excess" energy so that your energy can be a bit calmer to help you sleep better.

just my own little humble thoughts...

214red

Interesting! Thank you, 214. I actually can see my own aura, but it seems that I'm only able to see a fraction of it (or of anyone else's for that matter). I just see the layer closest to the body, and so based on that I'd say no more than 6 inches. I may have to ask someone else who is better at that than I am.

many people cant see their aura, so your lucky! i know its there and how big it is, but i had to work on that.

it looks like you can see your physical body which is nearest to the body and connected to the root/base chakra. also note that if the crystal is irritating you still and its far away, its likely connected to your top 2 subtle bodies connected to you 3rd eye and crown chakra,

hollyelizabeth

ah my god moldavite is the most powerful stone ever.

i love it. although if i hold it for too long it makes my anxiety play up.

celticnoodle

I've been keeping my moldavite in another room at night while I sleep--and viola! good nights sleep and no sleepy feelings come the next day. so, I guess it was indeed the moldavite. lol!

I do love it though. I wish it didn't do that to me, and wonder if its taking me places I don't really recall or if I was just in sleepy limbo. :D At any rate, I know now to keep it in another room.

hollyelizabeth

One thing that puzzles me about rocks and minerals, is, if they work, and work so well by being around them, how come the people who work in rock, gem and mineral shops aren't constantly bouncing off the walls, hysterical, happy, receiving psychic messages, astrally projecting, being lucky, attracting husbands and money, all their chakras spread wide open, communicating with dead loved ones, finding lost objects, viewing auras etc. ?

'Cos I've seen girls who work in these shops, and they look kinda glum.

My friend works in a crystal shop. she loves crystals and is an amazing and happy person BUT she says the work is incredibly stressful. she pretty much acts as everyones psychologist all day. people come in crying, hysterical, unloading all their problems on her etc. that could be an explaination for the glumness :)

Melisandre

Well I was able to sleep last night with the moldavite in the room, but I hadn't worn it all day. I'm thinking maybe wearing it for an extended period of time is just too much for me! I think I'll try just meditating with it.

celticnoodle

Well I was able to sleep last night with the moldavite in the room, but I hadn't worn it all day. I'm thinking maybe wearing it for an extended period of time is just too much for me! I think I'll try just meditating with it.

yes, I wear it only for meditation and/or reading people. I find it is great when I am giving a tarot reading or psychic reading. so try it when you are reading as well and see if it seems to flow easier for you--reading the cards that is. seems to do so for me!

GoldenWolf

Yes, I did mean the aura in my previous post when I said energy field. It's sounds as if you are able to see your etheric double, Melisandre. That's a layer of the aura, but not the entire aura. You can learn to expand and contract your aura at will. You may find that pulling it in a bit will help you feel more grounded and less spacy.

Besides distance, I would only use it for maybe ten or fifteen minutes at a time and do some grounding afterwards as another poster suggested. Increase it by five minutes a day until you begin to experience discomfort. Then fall back to the preevious level where you aren't having any bad side effects. Think of it like medicine. Taking an asprin or two now and then when you have a headache is okay. Taking it all day, everyday at a greater than recommended dosage could do more harm than good. Just because gemstones, color, sound etc work on our energetic bodies rather than our physical ones doesn't mean that we should blast ourselves with it constantly. Moldavite is powerful. Use in small doses ;)

PhoenixWriter

The first time I held a moldavite stone, I experienced a buzzing that instantly traveled all the way up my forearm. The pendant was ridiculously expensive, so I have since ordered a piece that I can wrap myself. Does anyone know if there is a particular metal that moldavite prefers? I have loads of copper, but I am wondering if that will act as an intensifier of its already intense vibrations.

Anyway, I'm not from this planet anyhow (past life memories of originating on another planet - the flying was so pleasant), so the origins of this stone feel somehow nostalgic for me. And, since I prefer my changes hard and fast, it looks like the two of us may work very well together.

I have really enjoyed this thread - and have heeded the warnings of both fake specimens and overuse - so thank you all for your experience and expertise.