Exploring your Artist's path - SPREAD

Chronata

BUMP!

Bumping this thread because well...I really love this spread, and to offer another suggestion...

This works really well with oracle decks too!

My spouse used it with his Morgan's Tarot (the hippy trippy oracle) and the results were UNCANNY!

It inspired me to try it with a combo of oracles and wow...it was very relevant and really incredible...again!

Probably my new favorite spread...though it doesn't hurt that Iam ensconced in the Creative fields of Art and Entertainment right now!

But I don't often have good readings for myself...and this spread works amazingly well for self evaluation!

Can't wait to try this spread when my Sakki-Sakki deck arrives!
I am VERY excited about that prospect!

M-Press

he..he...
thank you Chronata!
what I really like about teh spread, is that it's not about "your fortune".
Also, it's a spread you can use quite ofnes, as much as you need to, because there is no way you can get obsessed with it, picking cards till you find the cards you want-kind-of-thing!!!!

hm...!
I have an idea!!!
Simone had the BRILLIANT idea recently, to do a "reading circle". Why don't we do a reading circle with that spread? It will be a very artsy circle that is, everyone will probably have feathers on their hats? and then we'll do artist's readings for eachother, to boost our creative momentum?
OK, I got internal approval (!!!), so will try and open one sometime today. If anyone wants to start is fine too!
he..he.... it feels so sneaky somehow!!!! but it's not, right? ;)

goddesscarlie

Thank you for this thread! It is perfect for my current situation. I can not wait to try this out.

Skydancer

And a Thank-you from me as well!!

Most timely! I am still new to this board and finding my way around. That I should find your artist spread just now is more appropriate indeed. Will run it tonight.

Ann *S*

ArwenNightstar

Just found this

M-Press said:
Yes, it IS for Artists, all kinds of them (us...), but NOT ONLY, since my message is that EVERYONE IS AN ARTIST. (you create your life...)

I'm wondering how you find this spread, the sequence of it, and whether it can be relevant to non- "traditional" artists...

Thank you for posting this! I am off to a writer's convention in Reno and will be doing reading. I am going to try this out on some folks!

M-Press

Hi!
thanks for popoing this up, as i haven't done the spread for myself for quite a while now, and ***TOADY*** it seems like a great idea to do it, as it fits right in with my thoughts!!!!

There are no accidents, after all... ;)

Allure

A lovely, meaningful spread, found just at the right time. Thanks!

hopena

I just tried this spread; I'm looking for the reading my mother did for me in 2008, using this, as well.

GryffinSong

Thanks for bumping this ... it fits in perfectly with some introspective work I'm doing about my art career and my future.

Yora

Loved doing this spread and it made allot of senses huhuh :D <3 thank you for it!! Clear message about my blocks (how to overcome) and even a sign from my guides that i asked to get this week in it :D wiehoo!