Coming Love Interest Spread

Alissa

You did it just right bluepixie! Readings should not be posted in the Tarot Spreads forum (unless just to share results, and not looking for interpretative help). The Your Readings section is right where you needed to be, just like you posted! :D

ncefafn

Gee whiz, this spread's becoming more popular than the Celtic Cross.

Kim

Dix Princesse

This is a very interesting spread. ^_^ I came up with my own layout for it and I think it works well.

4.....5.....(1).....8.......9

Card #1 lies center between the two squares if that wasn't clear.

joannski3

coming love interest

hi, i like your spread. i tried it on my male roomate and the only complaint he had was that he wanted to know when he would meet this 'coming love interest'. for look i got 10 cups. i interpreted this as being a joyful, happy, energetic individual, was not sure if look was supposed to mean physical appearance or what... what i had problems with was the strength card. i got STAR reversed for that. isn't that a weakness since its reversed? i thought it might mean hope and faith but i wasn't sure. anyway, thanks for the spread, any insight on the time to wait would be great.

joanna

Dancing Bear

Think this spread is great!! i did it for a freind with great results.
I used the medicine wheel/ calender spread and added a 13th card using a court card depicting the querent placed in the centre.
Dancing Bear

BLFO

joannski3 said:
hi, i like your spread. i tried it on my male roomate and the only complaint he had was that he wanted to know when he would meet this 'coming love interest'. for look i got 10 cups. i interpreted this as being a joyful, happy, energetic individual, was not sure if look was supposed to mean physical appearance or what... what i had problems with was the strength card. i got STAR reversed for that. isn't that a weakness since its reversed? i thought it might mean hope and faith but i wasn't sure. anyway, thanks for the spread, any insight on the time to wait would be great.

joanna

You know what? I think this spread would be easier to understand if you did not use reverses.

PentQueen

LOL! I LOVE this spread! What a great idea, and the results made me laugh so hard! I will post in the readings forum tomorrow, but just had to mention how much fun it was and how it made me laugh!

I.E. His feelings for me: the Tower: explosive?! But we got the Pope for potential, so marriage?!

LOL! Who knows? So much fun :)

berrieh

I used this, and I swear it sounded like the last guy I seriously dated (this was awhile ago, and I've dated others since, but never for more than 3 months lately). This is a guy I hadn't even really thought about until looking at this spread, in like 4 months. (The fact that he randomly called the same night I pulled the spread, while I was looking at it, may have had something to do with it; but the stuff is pretty uncanny. Weird.) Unless it's someone like him, which might be nice in a way... Oh, who knows. Anyway, it was a bit confusing, so I posted in the reading spread the whole thing as well.

I kind of think the cards were just laughing at me. ;-) At any rate, a very cool, fun spread to do. I had fun with it and a glass of wine, just trying to map out the next guy. I pulled a timing card, too, which indicated January/February, so if my cards aren't just making fun of me, we should see what they mean soon enough.