Vintage Biology Oracle deck (Lenormand)

greatdane

Thank you for that, ArcaneChalice!

I wanted to understand YOUR take on it. I think I understand that this has elements of different systems and can be read different ways. This is just my thought, but as it can be different things to different people, I really like your Divination deck idea to name it as that way it doesn't "PEG" it in one place or another and people can decide and different people may read as this and different people as that and you won't hear people like me say, but I don't see the Clouds :).
I give you kudos for coming up with something interesting that can be read different ways.

JuniperPress

Not yet! but i want it to be dark!!! that's for shure ;-)
(it's photoshopped on the table, kinda cheated

No worries, was just curious. I sort of have a 'thing' about the backs of decks. So many people never put the back of the card in when showing cards and I think they are pretty important but that may just be me:) I kinda figured it was photoshopped by the drop shadows but I wouldn't call that 'cheating'... it's all about creating an 'ambience' to your art board:)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

ArcaneChalice

I wanted to understand YOUR take on it. I think I understand that this has elements of different systems and can be read different ways. This is just my thought, but as it can be different things to different people, I really like your Divination deck idea to name it as that way it doesn't "PEG" it in one place or another and people can decide and different people may read as this and different people as that and you won't hear people like me say, but I don't see the Clouds :).
I give you kudos for coming up with something interesting that can be read different ways.

Thank you for your imput and interest in it! I think that divination deck will open up peoples mind to try it indeed. So you've helped me on this one! ^^

now, on to creating!!!! :D

greatdane

I'm glad, ArcaneChalice

I love the idea of divination deck because it will allow people to see it as they will and not put it in just one category and you can then feel freer to just make it your own system with your own book. It will truly be a unique creation and system. It won't be kind of sort of something, but...a divination deck. That just sounds open and free of labels to me.

ArcaneChalice

I love the idea of divination deck because it will allow people to see it as they will and not put it in just one category and you can then feel freer to just make it your own system with your own book. It will truly be a unique creation and system. It won't be kind of sort of something, but...a divination deck. That just sounds open and free of labels to me.

Completely agree!
Thank you for the questions!
Much Love