page of wands rx and messages

Nineveh

I usually read the page of wands as a message. The content (good or bad) would follow with the next cards. So, I'm wondering if the page of wands rx is a delayed message? Page of cups are usually messages about love and coins about learning, employment or new opportunuties. Does anyone else read the page of wands rx as a delayed messages?

geronimo

I haven't gotten use to reversals, but I've read quite a few interpretations about reversed pages being delayed messages, or depending on the reading, one that someone isn't ready/unwilling to give.

Nineveh

I haven't gotten use to reversals, but I've read quite a few interpretations about reversed pages being delayed messages, or depending on the reading, one that someone isn't ready/unwilling to give.

Yeah, this really makes sense. The other party is really holding out on giving a certain message...checking facts, etc.

Kelly-Ann

I don't read reversals rigidly. For me, they don't mean the same thing every time but the fact that any card is reversed is always significant, it's just significant in a different way depending on the cards surrounding it etcetera. I do see the Page of Wands as a symbol of information, openness, sharing and making your meaning obvious. So a reversed Page would often be something I associate with withholding, silence, uncertainty or some kind of unwillingness to be frank.

Nineveh

I don't read reversals rigidly. For me, they don't mean the same thing every time but the fact that any card is reversed is always significant, it's just significant in a different way depending on the cards surrounding it etcetera. I do see the Page of Wands as a symbol of information, openness, sharing and making your meaning obvious. So a reversed Page would often be something I associate with withholding, silence, uncertainty or some kind of unwillingness to be frank.

Hi. The page of wands rx was the first card which is why I interpretated it as a message. Youre right it won't mean the same thing for every reading. Thanks.