Best Travel-Friendly Deck Visuals

barkingdeer

I know you've already mentioned that a Marseille-style deck probably won't meet the mark, but I have to give a shout out to the Marshmallow Marseille--a fast favorite, small and sweet!

Nemia

And the Maria something must be the Maria Celia - it's a wonderful deck and if you come across the tin version, snap it up! It's a warm, darling deck and reads very well! (I have the non-tin version)

EmpyreanKnight

I think the Barbara Walker Tarot is still a tad too small, altho really, the image size itself is the largest it's ever been. I just like it so much that I shall be bringing it with me if our Thursday travel plans push through.

EmpyreanKnight

I had a feeling on the Klimt! I suppose I'll just have to dive into that one full size.

This is a wise decision, Yarnzipan. This deck has to be experienced in its full size so that it can be properly savored. You'll never regret it.

Yarnzipan

I know you've already mentioned that a Marseille-style deck probably won't meet the mark, but I have to give a shout out to the Marshmallow Marseille--a fast favorite, small and sweet!

Well, I've just never really worked with them before? So it's less like I wouldn't love the suggestion and more that it might not fill this niche so much as get tucked away as 'to get later'. And it definitely is. That's the coolest looking Marseille I've seen so far!

This is a wise decision, Yarnzipan. This deck has to be experienced in its full size so that it can be properly savored. You'll never regret it.

It looks stunning, honestly. Definitely on the 'eventually to buy' list. You know, that list that's way too long.

And the Maria something must be the Maria Celia - it's a wonderful deck and if you come across the tin version, snap it up! It's a warm, darling deck and reads very well! (I have the non-tin version)

...okay, I think I might like that one even slightly more than the Marshmallow one? But alas, alack, the shop selling it is closed. They are Super Cute though!

Nemia

I think there's a tin version underway.

Beanfeasa

Yep that the one, thank you

page of ghosts

I think there's a tin version underway.

There is! It comes out later this year, maybe in the fall? I'm not sure if there is a set date for it yet.

Yarnzipan

So I got my Morgan Greer the other day and it's JUST the ticket! Nice, rich colors and pictures that still seem full size in a not-full-size deck. I've always kind of wanted to get my hands on this deck and this was a really good opportunity to; the tin is quite snug and given where I have it tucked (a little pocket in my purse, riding upright) I doubt it'll ever open.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Also the tons of other decks I now want to add to my collection ^_^;