Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

schuldich_sunde

I know that this oracle deck hasn't been published yet, but does ANYONE know when or even if it'll be published? Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me ^_^

here's a link to the deck: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ethereal/

SherryZoned

wow I had never noticed these before. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I hope they do get published.. stunning.

RedMaple

I love these images. I'd forgotten all about them. Thanks for reminding me with your post.

I hope they do get published.

peapodgrrl

Why thank you kindly.

The cards will be going to the printer within the next week or so, and should be available this fall.

If you would like to be notified when they are available for purchase, please feel free to email me at:

*edited to remove email address*

The website for the cards is now under construction, but the url is
www.dreamincolortarot.com

Also feel free to email me if you would like a history of these cards, and why they are different than other tarot or oracle decks you may have seen.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Mindy Sommers

TygrEyes

I just clicked on the website button at the bottom - you guys have to go there & check out all of Mindy's designs! It's her main Peapod Design site.

Mindy, why don't you tell all of us the history of the cards & how they're different right here?

Is that allowed Zorya?

peapodgrrl

Hi Tygreyes,

I'd love to, but I kinda feel like I got my hand smacked for "advertising" by posting my email addy. Not quite sure what is allowable and what isn't.

If Zorya says it's okay, I'd be happy to tell you more about the cards. :)

Mindy

zorya

sure! we'd love to hear more about your cards. :)

although the forum rules do not allow posting of email addresses, anyone needing to contact mindy privately can still do so through the pm system.

mindy, if you have lost the copy of the forum advertising rules i sent, i would be happy to pm another copy to you, or they can be found at the top of each board. :)

peapodgrrl

I have them, Zorya, but I only scanned it, and it seemed as if it was in legalese so my brain shut down. I spent about sixteen hours straight yesterday working on the cards so I was loopy :)

Also, rules on these forums can be open to interpretation, so it's always safer to ask what is allowable before jumping into the abyss, so to speak. ;)

TygrEyes

Peapodgrrl, I just looked at the forum rules & #2 seems to say you can post about your deck in the "Tarot deck Creation" forum.

Zorya, did I interpret that correctly?

zorya

mindy is very welcome to answer your questions about her deck here, tygreyes. i look forward to hearing more about it.

if anyone has any questions about the forum advertising rules, please feel free to pm me privately, so that this thread can stay focussed on the etheral deck. thank you.