Moon Oracle - Caroline Smith

Isis18

The Goddess Tarot???? INFO???HELP

Hello,
Well I was wondering if anyone had information on The Goddess Deck by Caroline Smith?
I am looking into buying it and cant find much info on it other then its retired. Anything would be of great help. Thanks so much. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Blessed Be
Isis

Cerulean

Elemental/Moon Oracle/Mystic/Runic Tarot?

The card decks that I know of from Caroline Smith include:

Mystic Meg (artwork only) - Tarot
Elemental - Tarot

Moon Oracle - not Tarot, but oracle cards

http://www.tarotpassages.com/moonoracle-LB.htm

Runic Tarot - not really tarot, but oracle cards
Radiant Sun - not really tarot, but oracle cards

Her website:
http://home.clara.net/sun/tarot/

I've the earliest Elemental, the "Runic" and am thinking of repurchasing the Radiant Sun at some point. I like her abstract artwork and the write-ups from her husband.

Her Moon Oracle, which has goddesses, is very pretty...but I bought the Runic because it had some interesting and different cards and I like reading the Elemental text along with thinking about what the designs mean.

I don't know if this is helpful.

Take care,

Cerulean

Fulgour

mayhaps

Oracle of the Goddess ~ Book and (25) Card pack
by Anna Franklin, illustrated by Paul Mason
isbn 1-84333-630-8 Vega Books 2003

April

I just saw this deck on ebay I think. Are you gonna bid against me? :) I also tried to find it elsewhere with no luck. I just went to her website and still couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure this is not a Tarot deck, but an oracle. Correct me if I'm wrong. It looks nice (maybe even more appealing than her Tarot decks) from the small picture I saw.

Peace,
April

Edited to say: The one I was looking at on Ebay says "Goddess Tarot" but it is actually the Moon Oracle, I'm almost certain.

Isis18

Hello

Hello thanks to all.
April, Yes I think I will bid on these cards i havent really decided yet, she is sending me more photos of them so I can veiw them better.
She also says they might be Caroline Smiths Elemental cards, but is not sure, so I will look at the pics and see what I find.

Blessed Be
Isis

moon_mermaid

Moon Oracle maybe

I have checked the pictures shown on ebay, the deck should be Moon Oracle. This deck have some cards featured the Goddess. Check out the deck review from tarotpassage.

http://www.tarotpassages.com/moonoracle-LB.htm

This is a lovely set and the art is really brilliant. Good luck!

Isis18

Thank you

Yes the Lady who is selling them on Ebay, sent me more pictures of them, if any body would like to veiw them please let me know and I can email them to you. Happy Biding on Ebay!!! Thanks again.

Blessed Be
Isis

Cerulean

If Moon Oracle, starting at 5.15....on amazon.com

Less expensive here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0312241720/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I was able to find the out of print Elemental for a good price on abebooks.com and her new Runic Tarot on amazon.com in the UK for a good price.

Happy hunting--I didn't have any problem getting Caroline Smith oracle or tarot items this year. Hope you get a good deal.

Cerulean

WhiteRaven

I have this deck and it's quite interesting and allows you to follow the lunar cycles for your readings. I haven't used them for a while because I'm centering more on Tarot now...but they are good to use. The quality of the cards could be better though.

Moonbow

I have this too...

I like this oracle although I haven't used it in a while.

The book contains Moon Tables which you need to refer to for reading the cards and in my book they go from 1999 - 2015 so it should keep you going for a while!

There are 32 Moon Phase cards, 28 Moon Mansion cards and 12 Moon Goddess cards and the book gives a good explanation on how to use them.

My favourite cards are the Moon Phases which are depicted as flowers, and start with shoots of the flower (Crescent) to leaves (First Quarter), buds (Gibbous), flower (Full Moon) etc right through to the dormant flower (Black Moon)....... I think this is a lovely idea.

Infact, getting them out and looking at them again has cheered me up no end.