Cards falling out while shuffling

Konata

i always read the falling cards, but i continue my spread, then i use the falling cards as extra message.....

usually (based on my experiences), the cards always the same, it's like, today is four of Wands, and tomorrow i got the same card, for a few days.

it's fun.... ^_^

Chiska

I don't think it means anything, really. I have arthritis in my hands and many times my hands just fail mechanically during shuffle and I have all kinds of cards lying about!

I suppose if one is fortunate to have fully functioning hands and fingers and never fling cards about, it could have significance!

nisaba

Katrina` said:
I will pay attention to the card that falls out, but when there're more than one card fall out, i know I'm just being careless and I'll put the cards back
I once had three cards come out and land in the little arc I use for three-card readings, upright, in front of me. Needless to say, I read them as they fell.

nisaba

Something that happens to me more often than cards falling out during shuffling, is cards "sticking". by this I mean, for example:

if I am doing a mini three-card on - say home and family, and I lay one card for the present, a second card for the way forward, and a third card for the outcome. then, after they touch the table, you realise that one of those cards was actually two cards together, like turning over two pages in a book instead of just the one.

I used to separate them, but got messy and inaccurate readings. Now I read them as they are, and read - say - the Four Wands as the outcome, telling me that eventually she *would* find a suitable property and buy it, then shifting the Four Wands aside to find an Three Pentacles underneath, which led me to qualify it by saying that there was still work to do on the house, and in particular she may want to get structural engineers to have a look at the foundations.