Cards falling out while shuffling

Orange-Eyed Raven

I tend to think that my concentration or frame of mind determines the validity of the flying card.

Katrina`

I will pay attention to the card that falls out, but when there're more than one card fall out, i know I'm just being careless and I'll put the cards back

sosuper

I have never really paid attention to falling (flying) cards, but maybe now I will. I never thought of it as having a special message in those cards.

inanna_tarot

I used to think flying cards meant something, but now I dont, its just my careless shuffling.
However, somedays when the cards fly out I do turn them reversed so if they come up in the spread I'll know and read them upright. its rare they turn up though in my experience.

Sezo
x

Purple Myst

I recently started learning tarot after getting Rider Waite tarot and an accompanying tarot workbook as a Christmas present. I started drawing one card each day, writing down what I think it means and then looking up its meaning in the book.

I've been doing that for three days now and the deck really wants to convey me something.

Day I: the King of Swords, the Hermit falling out of the deck while shuffling
Day II: the King of Swords again, then I drew another card (The Devil)
Day III: the King of Swords and the Hermit falling out while shuffling

I still can't figure out what the King of Swords is trying to tell me (perhaps that's why it's coming back), as the description I made and from the book is nothing I can relate to at the moment.
Anyway, for a newbie like me it immediately convinced me of the fact that tarot isn't random, lol.

So I do take the cards that fall out into account as they probably have some kind of special meaning

Ann Yu

I don't know which side I should read it? If it fall in reversal position or normal position, I still can read it as common. But if it fall in undirected position, disorderly, so how to read it?

Verdi

When i use a normal size deck, they dont fall out often, I look at it but put it back and shuffle away. But when i use the DruidCraft, well, its has oversized big cards, and cards fall out more often. So is it chance or the cards saying something. I dont know :)

Lina1

I believe a card that falls out while shuffling may well have special significance, and so will pause to pay attention to it. Sometimes I don't pick the cards when doing a reading - I simply shuffle the deck keeping my question in mind and ask the cards to pick themselves.

My rule applies mostly just to single cards though...the more cards fall out, the more convinced I am that I'm just being clumsly!

kwesifriends

thanks to all your answer guys my question is now answer this forum is great way to learn tarot have fun guys and Happy new year!

LovelyMissAries

Do you think the more often a card appears (whether it fly out, or appear in your spread somewhere) the more insistent or urgent the message is?