Are You My Soulmate?

snick

Very Creative

I tried and liked it a lot. I'm a novice and do have a question. What is your opinion on drawing a justice card on position 15, Soulmates? Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

Moonbow

Hello snick

Welcome to Aeclectic.

The Tarot Spreads forum is for sharing spreads but not for interpreting the cards. I have sent a PM to you.

Moonbow*

red11

Great spread! Can't wait to try it tomorrow...man, this forum keeps me up all night-lol.

EnglishRose

Thanks LadyBlackRose for posting this spread, its really insightful and just what i was looking for.
Sophie xx

Oubliette

That was definately an interresting thread with an interresting reading. Thanks for posting it.

BLFO

aria said:
is the past life the previous birth or just past years or mnths???

No one has answered this question as of yet. I am curious too.

Edited:

nevermind. it has been. It's previous birth.

tieduptinkerbell

My understanding

is that when someone speaks of a past life...its meaning is a life that you have lived before this one. If someone speaks of your past it is just about the years you have lived in this one.

Thats the way I interpret it when I am reading for someone else...

Belle

NUTTYCHICK

I did this reading and got the tower for no15 very apt for my circumstances .

MordODS

i just tried this Spread.. very happy with it, If my interpretation is correct that is..

card 15 and 16 worked wonders for me, i got for card 15 - The World.. and for card 16 - the Two of Cups...

What can I say... LOVED it... thank you for this spread...

;)

BLFO

Okay, I don't understand past lives. I mean, I know what it is about, but if there are millions of people in this world now, wouldn't there have been millions of people in the past life? So what were the chances of meeting the people in our life now in our past life?

That is what is so confusing to me about the past life section. If I meet a guy now (among many guys I have met in life) what are the chances that we met in our past life? And how would I know and remember it.

Or is the past life section not about that? Just trying to understand.