Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

starlightexp

There is..but they won't be here till the beginning of July. I thought i had gotten enough for a while with the first order but they went..poof... so I'll be opening up orders for those again when they are in stock. :)

Rhinemaiden

My Pixie B has arrived! It's even better than Pixie A.... Starlight, you were absolutely right about the new cardstock... makes the colors look brighter and is very nice to handle. Also love the reworked cards in B.... and am glad I have A & B for comparison. Another wonderful deck. Thank you!! :thumbsup:

byrgypsy

I just spent my morning reading this thread. Awesome is the only word that comes to mind. I must have a copy.

MoonGypsy

I just spent my morning reading this thread. Awesome is the only word that comes to mind. I must have a copy.

Both editions [i believe] are sold out on the website...:heart: but there will be a 2nd run of the Pixie B --possibly arriving in July? Good News! :D i missed out on the first printing of the Pixie B.

byrgypsy

*fingers are tightly crossed*

byrgypsy

YAY! I just got my copy!

Polyhymnia

What a gorgeous deck, what a fantastic thread, and oh my, after swearing that the VR bundle I broke down and signed up for was the last deck for 2012, not 2 hours later I have ordered yet another.
Thank you Starlight, I can't wait :D

Polyhymnia

Still no sign of the deck :(

starlightexp

Really? PM me with your address so I can check the ship date on it

rwcarter

As I missed out on the first printing of the B, I got one through eBay at a decent price, feeling guilty about not supporting starlightexp, but not wanting to miss out if I missed the second printing. Imagine my surprise when the envelope came and it was from our own starlightexp! So I supported him after all! :D (I've already sent him a PM and we had a good laugh about it.)