I'm back.....sorry for the absence

MystiqueMoonlight

Hi everyone. Sorry for my absence, but as a freelance makeup artist these past few months have been very very busy and I just haven't had the time to get in here.

Well I notice there is a lot of discussions going on in this study group which is great :)

I have decided from now on to only submit the correspondences for each card so that (hopefully) I might incite further discussion on that card as to your personal analysis/interpretation of it.

Whilst it's great to ask questions I ask if we may please focus on the cards at hand so that we don't get too off topic and confused. I realise we may have to venture further into the deck from time to time because it may hold relevance to the current card on discussion.

If you would like me to post 2 cards a week let me know.

Blessed Be
MystiqueMoonlight

Richard1

Welcome back!

Melissa`

Welcome back!
Hope to get things rolling here :)

Blessings,
Amaya

coldsuns

Welcome back to the forum,Moon! I wonder whether you know/remember me... ^_^ Hope to gain lots of knowledge from you!

Astraea

Welcome Back

I, too, would like to welcome you back. Your posts are always very interesting and I've benefited from reading them -- thank you! Thoth is one of my favorite decks.

Emily

Welcome back :)

I've only just got my Thoth deck (well this one lol) and am finding this study group very interesting in opening up the symbolism on the cards. :)