New CBD Marseille App for Android and Kindle Fire

Ace of Stars

We at Galaxy Tone (creators of Galaxy Tarot and Galaxy Runes) have just introduced our newest app: CBD Tarot de Marseille Pro, featuring Yoav Ben-Dov's faithful restoration of Conver's Tarot de Marseille and interpretations and an encyclopedia based on Yoav's book, Tarot -- The Open Reading.

For us, it was a wonderful chance to get to know the Tarot de Marseille -- and, I must say, we're smitten.

The app is on Android now, and is coming soon to Kindle Fire. We will release a free limited version of the app next week.

We really hope you like it! Please find the link in the Advertisement forum.

kalliope

Thanks for the notice about this on the forum! I bought and installed it yesterday, and I love it! It's got the lovely CBD TdM deck, of course, and it's nicely designed like the Galaxy Tarot app. I really like the choice of spreads (from simple rows of 3 or 7 to full layouts), and Yoav's write-ups and card associations sections are excellent, refreshingly different, and TdM appropriate. (I'm currently reading and enjoying his book, too.)

I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in a high quality Tarot de Marseille deck app.

Thanks again!

Ace of Stars

Thank you so much Kalliope! We're so glad you like it! As always, any suggestions are appreciated.

Ace of Stars

The free version of the app is also available now :)

avalonian

Is there a date for release on the Kindle Fire in the UK?

:) :) :)

Ace of Stars

Soon! We actually submitted it, but have to wait for approval from Amazon. It'll be released everywhere at the same time. I'll update here when it's live :)

avalonian

Thanks for the update, I'll wait till your post appears (instead of checking Amazon three times a day!!)

avalonian

Downloaded it this morning (was still checking daily!).

Haven't spent much time with it yet, but from what I have seen so far I think it will be a real favourite. It looks like a great learning tool for the Marseilles.

Barleywine

I just got a Kindle Fire HD 7 and was looking for tarot apps to put on it. I wanted some of the Fool's Dog apps but the Android versions all seem to come through Google Play and Google informs me they won't run on the Kindle. So I downloaded this one this morning. I already have The Open Reading in hardcopy, but not the deck, so it was a perfect opportunity to see that in high definition. It's very impressive. I was tempted to buy the pro version, but the reviews on Amazon were mixed. The main objection seemed to be that the full deck illustrations aren't present for the court and suit cards. I guess I'll continue my search; the Illuminati app looks good, even though I don't like the physical deck very much. If it has Kim's expanded interpretations (beyond the LWB, that is) it could be worth it.