Mystical Lenormand queries and discussions

Priestess

The saying Bats in his belfry comes to mind at the sight of this card....the guy just doesn't look right???? Remember this card could be someone running away from the law or someone who is unstable. It has to do with the mind and heart and addictions amongst other things.

As far as the Bat is concerned... Transition, change in human experience, it can also be to do with communication because of the way they communicate and navigate by sound.

This of course makes them sensitive to their surroundings intuitive too, maybe this one knows this guy is about to have a breakdown or something, or that he is in bad trouble!

They are also a symbol of motherhood!
ETA I love these cards so much RED!! I really do I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them!!! Glad you do too. I found them brilliant to read with as well.

Priestess

The crystal ball sitting beside the DOG might just be saying..."I KNOW". dogs are very intuitive, and they can see spirit too, so it might be an indication of this. That it knows before you sometimes what is going to happen!

I think the guy is holding a Weasel on the MAN card RED.

214red

Thanks priestess for joining in and giving additiona insights!!

GryffinSong

I just ordered the Mystical Lenormand and am expecting it to arrive sometime this week. I'm so excited, and look forward to discussing the imagery with you all. :)

Right off the bat I have to say how cool I find the man and woman cards. A couple of people in an old thread said they didn't like them but I love that they're multi-cultural. It gets really old to just see white Europeans on every deck of cards. This is a refreshing change, and I'm sure the animals with them will add levels of meaning.

214red

Yes i agree with this, i still smile at the little black baby in the stork card!!

jeffrey2530

Ordered mine through Amazon and watched the card review at YouTube, when I saw the cloud card, I'm wondering whether the dark and light cloud at the right position?

Celtictarot

This deck is my introduction to the Lenormand decks. I adore the artwork on the deck. One question though. Are Lenormand decks generally this small?

frelkins

This deck is my introduction to the Lenormand decks. I adore the artwork on the deck. One question though. Are Lenormand decks generally this small?

Yes. Because the signature layout is the Grand Tableau, all 36 cards, decks are often smaller so all the cards can easily fit on standard tables and desks.

Celtictarot

Yes. Because the signature layout is the Grand Tableau, all 36 cards, decks are often smaller so all the cards can easily fit on standard tables and desks.

Oh right thanks. How to tell I am a total Lenormand newbie!