Astrology and Lenormand

214red

thank you very much halil, mcuh appriciated!!
now already this is interesting, steinbach has aquarious as linked to rider, now i cant really see that, only the technology part of it, but is that just me?
Air is thinking and communication, but saturn and uranus as the rulers? also aqurious was known as the water bearer..

in mythology uranus was cronus (saturns) father, cronus castrated him evectively dethroned him, cronus was castratred by zeus/jupiter , all of these were rulers of the gods, all replaced each other...

food for thought

Aulruna

Very inspiring thread!

The glyph on the fox card is Pluto in the Mystical Lenormand according to mthe companion book by Fiechter. The garden is the 10th house. Whip is supposedly Lilith (though the glyph isn't really right).

I have a table somewhere comparing Fiechter's correspondences with Treppner and Leiding. Will see if I can locate it.

214red

Very inspiring thread!

The glyph on the fox card is Pluto in the Mystical Lenormand according to mthe companion book by Fiechter. The garden is the 10th house. Whip is supposedly Lilith (though the glyph isn't really right).

I have a table somewhere comparing Fiechter's correspondences with Treppner and Leiding. Will see if I can locate it.

That makes perfect sense, it must be an old version but it's been bugging me as on mine it has a different meaning to how many read the fox, and Pluto makes sense, I think of narcissis, falling in love within himself and Pluto makes sense.

Garden also makes sense, Lilith also makes sense with whip....you have solved a big q for me

Any information is very valuable

214red

Well I had a very rider day, it was my card for today, in my gt in the house of the cloud ruled by Neptune...
Today I found through online sources (I.e. here) an answer that has been bugging me for ages, and it brought new insight which is very mercury, it didn't bring me the message directly, but it led me to it.

Thank you to all of you adding more comments and typing information up, it's fab!

By the way have some fun ideas when we get past the initial astrology convos in how we can create our birth charts and transits using the cards, so utilising knowledge we already have to learn more about astrology in action.

214red

Will be back to this after the new moon , need to work on that and will then start on other planets.

New moon in mystical would be lily for moon, and ring for taurus

daphne

Beautiful thread!

As I am novice in both, I will just read and learn.

Thank you, Red, for taking card by card and discuss it with astrology. For me, it helps to figure out both, one mirroring the other.

214red

Beautiful thread!

As I am novice in both, I will just read and learn.

Thank you, Red, for taking card by card and discuss it with astrology. For me, it helps to figure out both, one mirroring the other.

Your welcome to join in, don't ever think what you say is wrong, it's an open discussion.

214red

Neptune- Cloud/cross/fish/anchor/fox

Neptune/Poseidon , rules Pisces

-God of water and the sea (this includes anything in it, or what rides on it)
-Brother of Jupiter and Pluto, Neptune became god of the seas when he helped his brothers depose Saturn
-He was constantly trying to grab land for himself
-When angered, he caused earthquakes and storms at sea
-He put his throne at the bottom of the sea
-When Cires hid from her suitors by changing herself into a horse, he changed himself into a horse and mated with her
-He owned a herd of white horses, he introduced horse racing
-He fell in love with Medusa and seduced her in Minerva’s temple, Minerva’s was angered by this and turned Medusa into a monster

You can also see that Neptune wasn’t content with what he was given, and he tried to take what wasn’t his, which was land. So he wanted the sea and also the land , a little bit greedy! Also he changed into a horse to get what he wanted (Cires), he also liked to be hidden, he put his throne where noone else could see or get him.

It can transcend and escape boundaries, its aim is to merge,to dissolve, to be at one very much as the sea is all one. The sea ebbs and flows outside of its control, as the tides are controlled by the moon.
Keywords: Loss, confusion, the world dissolving, boundaries disappearing. Lost at sea, ethereal, blissful, dreamy, confused\unclear, romantic, self deceptive, subtle, rhythm, , a repository, escapism, empathy, illusion, deception, magic, the collective unconscious, transformation
Person it can represent: Grandmother, the wise old women, the victim or the martyr. Visionary or spiritual.

Moves 1 to 2 degrees each year, takes 165 years to travel through chart . It’s the 8th and furthest from the sun. its an outer planet, so its generational.

So now we can see, unlike mercury this planet is a slow moving one, it doesn’t travel far through your chart in your lifetime, its more of a generational planet that sets the tone for a period of time, people born in the next 14 years will have Neptune in its home sign of Pisces. So already you can see it can be very influential but on a subtle, even unconscious level. The affects are not immediately seen, you might not see the affects of this Pisces transit until the people born in the next 14 years become able to vote etc, so until they come of age.

So its slow in some ways as it travels slowly, but its very changeable, in the same way the sea can change in a blink of an eye. Its also not completely in control by itself, some I can see it being linked to ‘unforseen circumstances’. Also the sea is the only element that can change into three different versions of itself (ice, steam, liquid)

So current candidates are:
Clouds
Cross
Fish
Anchor
Fox

214red

Neptune is a bit of a toughy.

I do think the fish apply since it involves the water and pisces. Travel over water is slow, and the fish could represent that. However, I don't see the fish as a card representing changeability. That would be more the clouds, maybe with some elements of the whip thrown in.

yes i can see pisces just about, i cant see anchor or cross really.fish to me are always fish, they live in the sea but they are not the sea. its an interesting question, i can even see fox in the wily part of the neptune card, but the symbolology of the fox doesnt fit as they are also very cunning and focused.