Old deck in a video...

KristinCali

I stumbled upon this interesting video, does anybody know what deck this may be? It may not even be anything mass produced or available but I'm curious :) 4:45 for a minute, and 12:19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aup-BudHa0

nisaba

You couldn't tell us how far in the cards are? I got deadly bored in the first several minutes, and looked and found I'd potentially have to sit through twenty minutes to see the cards. Naha.

KristinCali

Hahahah! Funny because I was into the video and watched it all! Yes I listed 2 times above :)

nisaba

Okay. I'm not sure - I really couldn't get a look at them. They were well-battered, though - I like that in a deck.

Zephyros

Okay. I'm not sure - I really couldn't get a look at them. They were well-battered, though - I like that in a deck.

That's an understatement, they look almost blank from so much scuffing. I thought I almost recognized an RWS there, but I was wrong. I could only see a blur.

nisaba

No, they've got unillustrated pips - I recognised a Six Pentacles which just had six discs on the card. But I couldn't get a good enough look at them because of the wear, and possibly the lighting.

I wish people who made these videos would put the details in the notes!

Amanda

Looks like a 5 of Wands and a Moon card in this shot...? I noticed she lays out all the cards when she reads...

Another shot, of a man with wings and animal legs:

MissChiff

Looks like Brian Williams Renaissance tarot..

INIVEA

Looks like Brian Williams Renaissance tarot..

YES it is, the Brian Williams Renaissance Tarot, I have the book to the cards, so I looked the card images up in the book and it is a match.