Tree Woman Tarot

PathWalker

Thank you PathWalker. Would you consider this a suitable deck for reading for others, or is it better suited for personal use? Do you find the laminate makes it difficult to shuffle?

I would read for others with it - but then I read TdM for others in groups here, so I'd read with anything :)
I overhand shuffle, and they're fine for that.

La Hierbera

Thank you Ladies ;)

EarthAngel2911

La Hierbera, let us know if you decide to splurge for either the black & white or colored deck. It looks very interesting, and I *love* her Bleu Cat Tarot (published by Schiffer), but I'm not sure about the sparse images with this subject matter.

The Bleu Cat also has sparse images and is monochromatic, but I'm a cat owner and lover, so that deck really speaks to me. :)

La Hierbera

La Hierbera, let us know if you decide to splurge for either the black & white or colored deck. It looks very interesting, and I *love* her Bleu Cat Tarot (published by Schiffer), but I'm not sure about the sparse images with this subject matter.

I'm still deciding. I know I really really 'want' it (as a true Taurean female, I want a lot of pretty things) but I've already given in to so many Tarot & Tarot related 'wants' this month that I'm trying to gauge actual 'needs' at this point. I'll probably cave soon enough regardless. "Rent...who needs rent? Why, with this new Tree Woman deck, people will be lining up for awesome Tree Woman tarot readings...you'll be able to pay the rent 10 times over and just think of how many people you can help!" whisper the voices in my head.

I didn't realize she was also the artist behind the Bleu Cat Tarot! I've been eyeing that off and on for a while now. I haven't had any Siamese cats in my life which has been my only deterrent, since I'm not sure how much I can personally connect with the images.