Horary charts : how to figure out answers and their TIME FRAME?

Minderwiz

Fudugazi said:
Minderwiz, I hope your wife recovers fully! She might want to try Reiki, it is very good for all post-operative conditions, helps the whole healing process. As will the week-end getaway :D

Well she is a Reiki Master and during her second spell in hospital, she had a series of friends (and a very kind AT member) sending her Reiki and healing. I'm sure it helped.

It's now a matter of pacing herself so that she doesn't overdo things but does exercise her heart sufficiently. So one of the aims for our weekend break is to do a walk down Llandudno promenade and back each day. Just hope the weather's up for it.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz,

Maybe your wife could do a litlle cure of Apple cider vinegar. A little bit in a cup with warm water in the morning. It's great for the heart and a zillion other things.

But I'm sure you knew that already.

Maggie :)

Sophie

Hey, that's great she's a reiki master! She can give herself some as well as have friends come round :). She could even initiate you (if you're not already) so you can give it to her.

Llandudno sounds perfect.

Maggiemay

By the way, Thank you for the 'fish link' Fudugazi! You're such a doll. :)

Maggie

Minderwiz

Maggiemay said:
Minderwiz,

Maybe your wife could do a litlle cure of Apple cider vinegar. A little bit in a cup with warm water in the morning. It's great for the heart and a zillion other things.

But I'm sure you knew that already.

Well she's OK with the cider part but instead of the vinegar part it's Guiness LOL

Rich in iron she tells me and as the blood transfusion was for anemia, who am I to argue.

Sophie

Way to go, Mrs Minderwiz - a woman after my own heart! :D

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
Well she's OK with the cider part but instead of the vinegar part it's Guiness LOL

LOL.