AT's ATC Tarot Deck Project and Exhibition

Colly34

Good idea jue.
I already have the High Priestess and I would like the Emperess and the Ace of swords.

or am I begin greedy?

Colly

Colly34

Rebecca

can you give us the date you actually need them in your hands by?

Colly

rebecca-smiles

So sorry for the delay everyone, I have literally just finished a 12 hour shift and have been itching to get back to this!

In response to the questions about originals:

If you are really up to doing originals, go for it. Personally i am intimidated by the prospect of doing this except in the case of collage, but only you can judge your ability and stamina for that! but please be aware that at least some other contributors will duplicate their work digitally, because not every-one will be able to do this, for lack of time or resources.

Chronata, I hop Collies response was reassuring enough for you. If you still have a problem though, keep posting, I'm sure we can work something out :)

The deadline i would like to be an optimistic 1st Dec. That gives us 6 weeks. Although this is not set in stone, the quicker everyone's gets here, the more likely you will have them back for Christmas!

A few other pointers about the exhibition:

• Your web site/address will be on view with your permission.

• Anyone who wants to add poetry about their card can display that too, along side their piece or as a group in a specially put together book. Personally I would like to ad mine to the back and will be looking at ways of displaying ATC’s in plastic/on glass, so that both sides can be seen.

• You will receive documentation of all the participants, details of the deck and exhibition including any publicity photos etc.

• The exhibition will have a searchable blog making individual contributors easily searchable and linkable from google.

• Participants are automatically emailed and invited to take part in further exhibitions.

• Also, there will be at least one other Tarot ATC at this exhibition, so it could prove a good show case for Tarot.

I'm going to look at postage now to see the cheapest and quickest ways for you to reach me/me to you, and I will PM a price for return postage and set up a PayPal for this.

To save faffing i would like to make the list 'clickable' so that you could click on the card you want and automatically be joined but i'm not sure how this/something like it can be done. Until then, the sign up will be on the first post of this thread, I added it to the bottom.

Sorry for the disorg. I'mnot sure how much direction people need at mo, so keep asking/suggesting. Thanks every body.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=918140#post918140

rebecca-smiles

Oh yeah. We could exhibit the originals if you like! i had just thought of showing my copy, because of the obvious ease. But it would be nice to have the real deal there wouldn't it? Needless to say they would be returned to you all, and very well looked after here, if that is what we do. Is that people's preference?

blackroseivy

I'll contribute an oil painting - & I trust you implicitly!! ;)

blackroseivy

Did I take The Sun?

& is the 2 of Cups still free, too? :)

rebecca-smiles

You have them.

By the way, a little of topic but, i'm sure i've heard of your name before. where does 'danubhe' come from/mean?

OnePotato

A question....

So, if a person does three different cards, does that mean they get three finished decks?

Or, does the "78 copies" get reduced to the total number of people participating, so that each -person- gets one copy, regardless of how many designs they do?

I have to see what my schedule is like before I sign up for this one.

Colly34

Well I've signed up for 3 cards so I'll get one 78 card deck to keep and 2 spare decks to give as christmas presents!

My friends will be fighting eachother for them!

Colly

Gayla

Hi, Could I please do Ace of Cups and Strength :)