Sharman-Caselli Tarot

Emeraldgirl

Ohhhhhhhhhh looks pretty another one to add to the list of decks to buy :)

bublee_tweety

I like it!!!

My 3rd card atlas was given by my cousin's aunt last sunday, and am really amazed by how these cards really appears in person. I fell in love with the cards in the net and was totally stun when I already have them in my possession. I love the color and by how some of the symbols were added and change in difference with RWS. I can feel the energy to read and explore more my tarot cards. Two thumbs up for me....

Cocobird55

There is a new workbok available for this deck. I picked it up yesterday at Border's.

I think I will enjoy using it. She begins with all the Aces, then twos, etc, and does the majors at the end. Each card has a couple of pages, and there is a larger size drawing of the card for you to color.

Has anyone else gotten it?

Sue

Emily

Hi Sue,

I've seen the book but not at close quarters. I wondered what kind of book it was but I was looking at the Sharman Caselli deck that the shop had - it's the first time I've seen the deck in its own proper box without the attached book.

The deck box seemed large but it was all sealed so I couldn't get to see if the cards were the same, ie pink backs and on the small size.

I like the Sharman Caselli - maybe when I go back to the shop I can get a closer look at the workbook too. :)

Cocobird55

Hi, Emily

I didn't know the deck was out without the attached book! That's good, though. It's a great deck.

Sue

Emily

Hi Sue,

I was intrigued too - it was only a small shop but the deck was at least double the price of the Sharman Caselli with the book attached. And it was very well wrapped and I was itching to see why they were so pricey lol

I might check out on Amazon UK though - they might have it in or the workbook. :)

Cocobird55

Hi, Emily

How odd. Did the new deck come with the book, as a book and deck set? I'm planning to start working in the workbook sometime this week. I just need to get all my colored pencils organized.

Sue

Emily

No Sue,

The deck was on its own, no book - the workbook was seperate.

Edited to add:-
Just checked on Amazon UK and the deck without the book was released in March 31 2005 and its just over £9 - so the shop really have got it over-priced - glad I didn't give into temptation and buy it just to see if the cards had changed. :)