What was the first deck that made tarot sing for you?

mythos

Mythic for me too, then the Morgan-Greer, then the Waite decks.

mythos :)

Eco74

My first, the Swedish Witch, got me thinking.
Robin Wood had me hearing things occationally and got me on the path of starting to really understand what the Tarot was about.
Fantastical whispered with every card I looked at, from the very first time I looked through it.
Spanish Tarot, my gentle introduction to Tarot de Marseille, sang, swooched, sliding with soft sounds of metal, clanking of wood, gushing of water and all sorts of sounds filled my head.

seneris

My second deck, The RWS is still singing to me. Right now it's a very soft but gentle melody because the Gothic Tarot has become the lead singer now, but it still sings.
The RWS is deck I can read with, and I'm happy with that. I didn't like the art at first but it has certainly grown on me. I work with the images as a starting point.

Genna

My third deck;Tarot of a Moon Garden started singing to me as I brought it through "Tarot for Your Self" by Mary K. Greer,and it hasn´t stopped singing yet.

weaver

nature lover

The first deck that really sang to me was the World Spirit deck. This was followed by the Blue Rose deck. Most recently the Druidcraft deck has also captivated me with it's sweet music.

Still, when I travel and must limit myself to a single song, it is the World Spirit deck that I carry.

crazelion

It was Miss Cleo deck that pick up the for 3.00 dollars at the flea market. That deck is so easy to read with.

Flavio

I've been lucky to hear decks singing to me on different rythms, I learned to read with a Universal Waite its soft colors and lines were like a ballad, "gentle with the ears" and relaxing, later on the Hanson Roberts sang in pop music style, joyful, optimistic and energetic without loosing romanticism and now the Arcus Arcanum is a full Heavy Metal concert experience with strong notes, lots of energy and feelings released without warning.