Gonna buy another deck?

Asenath

Hopefully, I'm not violating any thread rules or offending anyone with the link that I'm about to post, but did anyone know that www.walmart.com sells tarot decks? Though I'm not really sure what US prices are like, they look pretty cheap to me...

bladeraven

They are surprisingly a good source for decks but be careful because I think they also add taxes too which bumps the prices up

Aura Wolf

Well that is interesting because they don't sell them in store. Their book section itself is quite small and I've never seen a tarot deck. I do remember someone mentioning on here that they found a beginner's set in a clearance bin once, but that's about it. Huh.

Blech. I hate WalMart. I'm ashamed to say I shop there :) Though I must admit those are some decent prices. Don't know if I'd want to support them by means of tarot though.

PlatinumDove

Oh my gosh....Walmart has TAROT cards?! Wow...I honestly would have never thunk it.

bladeraven

Lol..they have tarot decks but from what I've seen, you can only get them online....just type in the keyword tarot deck and you'll be bowled over by the selection...

Ilithiya

I don't know... I'm not seeing anything pricewise that they do better than Amazon.

And Amazon has free shipping. Yay!

Illy

Phantom Goddess

I'd prefer Amazon over Walmart anyday. I trust Amazon.

HearthCricket

I agree with Phantom Goddess. I am always ordering books and stuff from Amazon, and knowing it helps support this website makes it far more worthwhile than buying through online Walmart. I also like supporting the few and unique New Age stores in my area, even if that means paying full price. I would also be concerned about the packaging, etc. The Walmarts around here are very junky and dirty looking. I never shop in them...long since gave up trying that!

Umbrae

Bite you tongue Umbrae, bite thy tongue…

Ah to hell with it.

Walmart…Walmart has moved into many communities, and through size (WMT, $207.1 Billion market capitalization) squeezes out small businesses. Mom and Pop stores cannot compete. You cannot compete.

They pay their shareholders a 1.13% (current) yield for the privelege of owning a piece of ‘Strong Arm America Store’.

Communities here in the State of Washington have voted to keep WMT out, but they move in anyway, force small business to close…and your father who had that third generation store gets hired by WMT as a ‘Greeter’ for minimum wage.

Buy Tarot decks from them? I wouldn’t even buy a fishing lure from them!

At least Jeff Bezos from Amazon (AMZN, $15.59 Billion Dollar Market capitalization) has a sense of humor. I like him.

I don’t care if Walmart is selling the Second Coming of Chirst – I’ll burn for eternity before I spend one dime in that god-forsaken place.

There.

I feel much better...it's just an opinion...don't get too excited...

Fulgour

The weirdest thing about Wal-Mart is that is grows and grows,
whatever their real "profits" are get channeled into more stores.
To me that's a gigantic Ponzi game and the end will be u-g-l-y.