Marvel Superhero Tarot

FlashFighter

An Idea I am playing around with......

I haven't gotten to the Majors, and only have some of the Minors..

Wands

Ace
4- The Wedding of Sue Storm and Reed Richards
Page- The Human Torch
Knight
Queen- She- Hulk
King- Charles Xavier

Cups

Ace
4- Sue Storm contemplating Namor
Page
Knight
Queen- Sue Storm/Invisible Woman
King

Pentacles

Ace
3- Reed Richards creates a new invetion, as the rest of the Fantastic 4 look on.
Page
Knight
Queen
King- Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Swords

Ace
3- Wolverine destroying a photograph of Cyclops and Jean Grey
Page
Knight
Queen
King- Magneto

FlashFighter

I just came up with one for the 10 of Cups. The entire Fantastic 4, along with young Franklin storm in a family portrait.

FlashFighter

It was a rather bad Majors Only deck though.

rota

You could start by organizing the 13,639 characters in the Marvel Universe by their suits. Then, they'll probably start to organize themselves according to number associations. And then, the ones that don't fit anywhere else may well become part of the 22 Majors.

Doesn't it seem obvious that the Thing and the Hulk belong to Pentacles? Invisible Woman and the Scarlet Witch for Swords, the Human Torch to Wands, Mr. Fantastic to Cups? I'd bet that every one you could name would fit best into one of the four categories:

Swords: Angel, Woverine, Spiral, Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja, Cyclops, the Wasp, Professor X, Dagger, Elektra...

Pents: Beast, Iron Man, Absorbing Man, Colossus, Deathlok, the Kingpin, Rhino, Juggernaut, Stompa, Blob, the Mole Man...

Cups: Spider-Man (Mr. Angst if there ever was one...), Captain America, Cloak, Mysterio, Aunt May, the Submariner, Namorita...

Wands: Dr. Strange, Magneto. Dragon Man, Thor, Johnny Blaze (Ghost Rider), Pyro, Man-Thing...

obvious choices to spread around the Majors: the Watcher, Galactus, Adam Warlock, Modok, Dr. Doom, Mephistopheles, the Ancient One, Annihilus, D'Spayre, Ego the Living Planet, Agatha Harkness, Fin Fang Foom, Gaea, Hela, Hercules, the High Evolutionary, Howard the Duck (might make a good Fool!), Shaper of Worlds, the Midgard Serpent, the Silver Surfer, and of course, for the 23rd Trump, Squirrel Girl!