The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

reall

7stars this is one of the things you can't unseen once you see it!:))
it was horse until you say dino and now I think wow that's amazing!!! lolz ;))))

Padma

Lillie, great job on the death card! For the record, I thought it was a horse! ;)

Freja, great Ten of Swords card! I liked how you did different grips for all the swords, and also the cat looks so innocent and so patient, as though he is saying "why worry? All will be well " :) Gotta love cats for that. Good job!

I have just begun the dreaming stage for my 5 of Cups card. Watch this space! I will come up with it soon enough! (thank goodness I have till March! :bugeyed:)

frejasphere

Lillie, great job on the death card! For the record, I thought it was a horse! ;)

Freja, great Ten of Swords card! I liked how you did different grips for all the swords, and also the cat looks so innocent and so patient, as though he is saying "why worry? All will be well " :) Gotta love cats for that. Good job!

I have just begun the dreaming stage for my 5 of Cups card. Watch this space! I will come up with it soon enough! (thank goodness I have till March! :bugeyed:)

Thank you so much Lotos Padma :) :heart: The card is not finished yet, but I'm glad you see the innocence and patience in the Cat - that is exactly what I wanted to show :)

I believe both cats and ravens to be very wise guides :) On a personal level, I have had so many cat guides it's not funny :) Ravens slightly fewer, though I cherish the times they have entered my life to 'nod' or watch and quietly say 'I see you' :)

I also agree with you that @Lillie's death card is great :)

Hope your dreaming of 5 of Cups brings you inspiration and I absolutely look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Flames

Here's another update - not finished, but with an impatient cat model (who needs to see that I'm portraying her fairly), I thought I'd post a WIP :)

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/bl..._AT-collaborate-deck_annette-abolins_wip3.jpg

... and if you want to read the post on my blog (about the update):

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/blog/10-of-swords-update-collaborative-at-deck/

*happy wave*

What a lovely update, frejasphere. :) I look forward to seeing the final outcome. I absolutely adore that kitty. With or without the colour, her charm still shines through her eyes. It's interesting what you wrote about "gender", because, initially, I saw the crow as male and the cat, as female...although, now, I can see the crow as female and the cat as male. Great synergy! I like the colours you used for the background, too. :heart:

frejasphere

What a lovely update, frejasphere. :) I look forward to seeing the final outcome. I absolutely adore that kitty. With or without the colour, her charm still shines through her eyes. It's interesting what you wrote about "gender", because, initially, I saw the crow as male and the cat, as female...although, now, I can see the crow as female and the cat as male. Great synergy! I like the colours you used for the background, too. [emoji813]
Thank you so much Flames... :) You have such a lovely way with words & such a way of making my day :)

I would have replied sooner, it's just we've been having a lot of big thunderstorms lately, which makes my posting more random than normal... power on .. power off... ;)

Happy day all & *wave* :)

truelighth

I finished my Hanged Man card. I suddenly had an idea and went with it. I guess surrendering does help ;).

LWB:
Hanged Man:

Being hung up, stuck, not moving. There is an energy moving through your life that you can fight or give into. There is no escape. Once you surrender, you will reach peace and understanding.
Hanging upside down also gives a different perspective on life. Seeing things differently. This is why I choose to make the image in negative, with charcoal removed to show the hanged man.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/truelighth/Tarot/hanged2_zps35e9b2e6.jpg

GlitterNova

I'm enjoying playing around with digital manipulation/collage! I will probably make a few more cards in this style if others like it.

http://i.imgur.com/cbciS9N.jpg

Four of Pentacles - Sometimes the wisest action is inaction. When you need to feel safe and secure, retreat back to your place of safety and allow your world to pause. Spend money and resources wisely, and hold tightly to what you do have. Alternatively, are you letting the world pass you by? Maintaining the status quo is oftentimes a Hurclulean task, and what is the ultimate benefit? You gain the most when you risk the most...are you willing?

Image Citation:
Joseph Mallord William Turner (British, 1775 - 1851)
Conway Castle, North Wales, 1798, Watercolor and gum arabic with graphite underdrawing
53.7 x 76.5 cm (21 1/8 x 30 1/8 in.)
The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles

reall

@GlitterNova im not the fan of photomanip but like your style!^^ cards look fresh and new!^^ please make more!^^ (we definitly need push up with this deck!^^ ;)))) LOLZ
btw don't forget to sign up for each card first and you need to finish card and LWB before sign up for new one!^^ ;)))

all best!^^ ;))))