Giordano Berti's book on Sola Busca

Sherryl

On facebook I've been seeing pictures and mentions of a book by Berti in Italian on the Sola Busca. I can't figure out how to send him a message on fb, and I don't see a link on his facebook page to a website where one could buy the book.

Can anyone help me out with a link or more information? Thanks.

Le Fanu

I thought it was a deck? He sent me a message to tell me about it but I was under the impresssion it was a deck.

Maybe there's a book too but as it would be in Italian I wouldn't be able to read it.

I'm still thinking about when to buy...

Laura Borealis

-----

Laura Borealis

-----

Bluefeet

I didn't see any pictures or posts about the book, but I did also see the LE Sola Busca by Mayer is now for sale. Drooling......

Dusk Till Dawn

Giordano Berti will soon be here to explain everything about the Deck!

giordanoberti

About the Mayer's version 1998 of Sola-Busca Tarot

Strange, but many people ask me if my offer on the Sola-Busca Tarot relates to a book or to the deck.
Others ask me if this deck is the same produced recently by Il Meneghello.

Probably my letter was not sufficiently clear.
Then let me explain.

I propose all 78 cards of the Sola-Busca Tarot: identical in quantity, sizes and colors, deck printed in Italy around 1490.

This Sola-Busca Tarot was printed in 700 copies numbered and signed by Wolfgang Mayer in 1998 and therefore is different from the one printed by Il Meneghello in early 2013.
The latter version, beautiful and accurate as all decks of the great milanese craftsman Osvaldo Menegazzi, contains only the 22 Trumps, or Arcana.

Mayer 1998 version is in a book-shaped box that an Italian craftsman built at my request.

To see some photos go to
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4528863214802.2150200.1087613998&type=3

To have the deck (and his box) write to:
giordano.berti@gmail.com

treedog

Incredible

I now have the Sola-Busca Tarot (all 78 cards) signed by Wolfgang Mayer.

It is a beautiful object of art. What made receiving this deck so wonderful is the attention and loving care given to its presentation by Giordano Berti. Not only was it numbered and signed but included a personal note of encouragement for my travels on the path of self discovery.

I had no idea there would be so many alchemical correspondances.

auntie

I think some of the confusion is that the deck comes housed in a box that is designed to look like a beautiful handmade book. So you may be seeing a pic of a book, but it's really a box.