a new book on TdM reading

Yoav Ben-Dov

hi all

my new Tarot book has just appeared. it is based on the Tarot de Marseille so i post it here, but it can also be of interest to people reading in other decks.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=B00DNVYJDC/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

for now, it is a kindle electronic edition. if you don't have a kindle reader, you can read it with a free kindle reader app on any digital platform (pc or mac computer, ipad, android tablet, smartphone...)
the first sections are available as a free sample (click the "look inside" pic or the "try it free" link on the right).
more materials, details, and sample sections are at the cbdtarot website.

hope you find it interesting!

book description:
The object of this book is threefold. First, it is an introduction to Tarot cards and their reading, bringing together historical, philosophical, psychological and magical considerations. Second, it is a practical guide to the “open reading” method, based on looking at the card illustrations rather than learning fixed interpretations by heart. Third, it is a handbook for reading the Tarot de Marseille, which is the classical version of the traditional Tarot. It can also provide you with a deeper understanding of other Tarot decks, which are new adaptations of the same original symbols.

Lee

Congratulations! I look forward to reading it.

Alta

Well done! I just downloaded it onto my iPad Kindle app.

Aeric

Hooray! I just bought the deck last week, perfect timing for when it arrives!

Patrick Booker

Have just purchased from Amazon UK. Looks interesting.

Patrick

mrpants

AWESOME. Thanks!

avalonian

This is the most excited I have ever been over a Tarot book and I am absolutely delighted that it is on the Kindle. Brillant timing as well, as I seem to be very drawn to Marseilles decks at the moment.

That's my weekend sorted!

:) :D :)

Richard

I just now downloaded it. Looks like a winner!

delizt

well, I dont have an e-reader, and this is my first e-book purchase EVER!! Just had to have it!!

Will be reading on my computer....very excited as I recently received this deck as well!!!

rivergum

Purchased this straight off. I will enjoy reading it this evening!