Book on designing spreads

WolfSpirit

I read a review here at AT by Teresa Michelsen: Designing Your Own Tarot Spreads, I think it is another one in the Llewelyn special topics series.

I hardly ever use ready-made spreads anymore and like making spreads "fit to the occasion". Although this works ok, I think I might still profit from some advice on how best to make a spread.
The reviews of the book are very favourable. I wonder if anyone of you has seen the book, browsed it or maybe even read it already ?

Butterfly

I think it's a fabulous book. It has made me think of so many aspects of designing spreads that I'd never considered- for example- reflecting your personal ethics. I highly recommend this book for those that are after a book to advance their knowledge. There are a few really good spreads in their as well.

WolfSpirit

Thanks Butterfly,
I browsed the book in a shop and went back later to buy it, and I am glad I did. Even if you don't intend to make your own spreads, the book is a great help in making you think what a certain position means to you, and how it can help you for a specific question. I also think the spreads in the book are very good.

ncefafn

I just broke my "no Amazon" rule and ordered this on Aeclectic's pass-through. I really need to start expanding my spread collection, and I love Thrysse's articles on her website, Tarot Moon.

Kim