Music of the Tarot

ihcoyc

Another bit of music I picked up recently, that seems to go with tarot contemplations or book-reading surprisingly well, is a collection of Italian folksongs called Il Canto di Malavita: La Musica della Mafia.

This is a collection of songs about a life of crime in Calabria (the toe of the boot of Italy.) But if you don't speak Italian, you'd have no notion what it was all about unless you read the lyric sheets.

The contemporary myth of the Mafia is in a sense the closest modern day equivalent to the world of the Renaissance princes. These are songs that celebrate that myth.

prost

Spiritual/haunting/heavenly music website

Hello fellow psychic folks

I have just made a website which is about the most beautiful music I have ever heard. It's about haunting, heavenly music and it includes film music, Gregorian chant music, new age and Pagan style music. It's all very inspiring, spiritual music, which I thought some of you might like to listen to whilst doing tarot readings/meditation.

The music isn't part of mainstream music, which is why I created the website.

It's at

www.angelfire.com/biz2/cwli/music.html

prost

Spiritual/haunting/heavenly music website

This is just an update:

On the website I mentioned a new age compiliation cd called 'Intro to new world music vol 3' in the new age section. I have since found out exactly what it contains and have listed all the information on the website. I have also added other artists, as well as drastically improving the look of the site.

www.angelfire.com/biz2/cwli/music.html