Tarot Awareness: Exploring the Spiritual Path

cuddles

hi all :)

Tarot Awareness by Stephen Walter Sterling.

does anyone have an opinion on this book? i loved it and bought it and find it sometimes gives me the meaning that feels right when i don't find it elsewhere. at the moment i am mostly using joan bunning's learning the tarot and this one to learn with. so far i have only used it for the meanings.

but as a real beginner i can't judge the rest of the book. i plan to get to the visualizations as soon as i can.

thanks!

Indigo Rose

A Great BOOK!!!

This is a really fantastic book on Tarot. I recommend it because it encourages a spiritual focus.

inanna_tarot

Re: A Great BOOK!!!

Indigo Rose said:
This is a really fantastic book on Tarot. I recommend it because it encourages a spiritual focus.

Could you define spiritual focus?
Is it healing or focused on a certain religion etc?
Thanks
Sezo
x

starsongs

Good Book

I've found this book very helpful. In particular I like the thoughts on strategies offered with each of the minor arcana cards, and the way the author describes the general atmosphere of the portal corresponding to each of the major arcana cards...

blessings,
starsongs

Ang3343

Just started working with Tarot Awareness

Hi

I bought Tarot Awareness to help me meditate (in a structured way) with the cards.

I've been using the book for around a week, and meditating with The Magician each day. I intend working through the deck, choosing a card to meditate by the way I happen to feel at the time. :)

It's a large book, with lots of space, so I can make brief notes as I go.

My work so far has given me deeper insights into the Magician, so I'm pleased I bought the book.

Hope this helps you if you're wondering about the book. :)

Best wishes

Angela