Well pleased. :love:

Moonson

just found this this thread too

it's a nice simple spread!
Thank you Eowyn, for sharing it
Going to see that Full Moon spread too

Eowyn

Hello :heart:

This is the right time to invite you to try this spread: It's new moon.

In my case, it is the last new moon for this cold winter, next one will be on spring!

E.

metatron3

Just wanted to thank you. I was looking for a new moon spread since it is ... new moon ( and chinese new year ;) )

Can't wait to do the full moon one !

One question tho : the Shadow card. What does it mean ? The reflection of the moon ?

EternalBeauty

Thank you for sharing this! I did it last night (on the Chinese New year) when the new moon was at 2%. Last night's meditation was to card #1, What lays on your dark depths? what is unseen, what we stumble against in the dark nights. Truly EXCELLENT!
I was a bit stumped on the Shadow card, ME, when I did the reading last night, but when I woke up this morning, it hit me, and I was instantly amazed!

This was really good, I look forward to doing your Full Moon spread soon.

~EB~

MaineGirl117

Awesome spread! I can't wait for the full moon to see what comes of it since it did leave me at a stalemate (literally 2/swords) with card #3!

You can see my reading here

Eowyn

One question tho : the Shadow card. What does it mean ? The reflection of the moon ?

Hi :)

I pull it from the base of the deck, and it is a general card for you in the particular reading you are doing.

I always use the shadow card. For everything (any spread, any question). You can choose not to use it, though, and the spread will work just fine ;)

xoxo

EternalBeauty

Very powerful!! Especially if it is done in conjunction with the New Moon. I did the Full Moon spread this evening and the New Moon spread 2 weeks ago. By looking at them together, the picture becomes so clear.

Thank you for sharing.

I look forward to repeating both these spreads often.

Zelmira

New moon again! Just bumping.

Eyebright

New Moon tonight if anyone is interested in trying out this spread. I know I will be :)