A New TdM based on Pierre Madenié, made in Japan -- utterly charming deck!

tedglart

Thanks Kenji

My Japanese deck arrived this morning (Oct 3) in perfect shape. It's a lovely take on the Madenie deck and some of the faces are even more winsome. I wish the black areas in Swords and Wands were a solid dark black, but this is a very minor quibble. There is no such thing as the "perfect" deck. That's part of what makes collecting the cards so fascinating. Thanks again for doing this Kenji. Very much appreciated.

treedog

Is a 3rd order possible?

Kenji, If you are willing to do yet another order I would really like to purchase 2 of these fabulous decks. Let me know and I can arrange PayPal or any other method of payment.

If you feel done with this generous project, I completely understand.

Stewart

treedog

After diligent searches and webpage translator, I figured out how to order a deck through PayPal. OH boy!

trzes

My copy arrived yesterday. Thanks so much, Kenji, for doing the group orders.

Sherryl

I can't believe I missed two group orders! I'd love to order 2 of these decks if a third order is going to happen. I went to the Japanese Amazon page from the link on the website and was completely baffled. Has anyone in the US figured out how to do an order themselves?

Nickigirl

How did I miss this? If anyone does another group order, any idea if you could ship to Canada and how much it would be (all in)?

treedog

Order directly from Isis Shop

Here's the link to the online cart where you can order this deck directly. It uses PayPal.

I just placed an order, though have not received the pack of cards.

http://shop.isis-osiris.com/

Good luck,
treedog

Sherryl

Here's the link to the online cart where you can order this deck directly. It uses PayPal.

I just placed an order, though have not received the pack of cards.

http://shop.isis-osiris.com/

Good luck,
treedog

Are you sure this is the Japanese Pierre Madenie? It looks to me like the ISIS deck by Tadahiro Onuma.

treedog

Are you sure this is the Japanese Pierre Madenie? It looks to me like the ISIS deck by Tadahiro Onuma.

Sherryl, thank you. You are absolutely correct. I was not paying attention. I'm going to see if I can find the deck to which you're referring.

KhonsuMes

Also missed those two orders..

Hi Kenji -
If you do another order, may I add my name to the list as well?

Matt