Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 289 : February 11 - February 17

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

2017 Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Knapp-Hall Tarot
2. Scarlet Woodland - Mary-El Tarot & Lunatic Tarot
3. Amberjune - Cosmos Tarot & Oracle
4. CharlotteK - Ciro's Tarot Decoratif & Tarot of the Old Path
5. Dogs&Coffee - Wild Unknown & Science Tarot
6. BodhiSeed - Morgan-Greer & Gods and Titans & Goddesses and Sirens
7. UniversesCollide - Modern Spellcaster's Tarot & Alternate Realities Lenormand
8. AJ - Haindl Tarot
9. Carojulie - The Clover tarot & Anna K tarot & Albano-Waite tarot
10. DaughterofDanu - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Heart of Faerie Oracle
11. willowy - Lisa parkers Familiars Tarot
12. Michellehihi - Emily Dickinson Tarot
13. Madame Squee - Tarot Apokalypsis & Tarot Illuminati

VGimlet

After a very crazy week (work closed due to snow, dog drama, etc.) I finally made it here to post the new thread. I'm in with the Knapp-Hall Tarot again. I was going to use an oracle, but haven't had time to do my usual pre-DOTW review yet so I guess I will wait until next week.

Scarlet Woodland

Thanks for the new thread VG. Am sticking with the Mary-El Tarot and Lunatic Tarot but switching back to the Cosmos for my third deck this week :)

Amberjune

Thanks for the new thread VG. Am sticking with the Mary-El Tarot and Lunatic Tarot but switching back to the Cosmos for my third deck this week :)

I love the Mary-El. It's one of my 'me' decks, I'm just so comfortable with it.

And you've just inspired me to use the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle as my decks of the week!

Thank you VG, for opening the thread. Hope the doggie is ok!

CharlotteK

Hello VG, glad to hear you survived ordeals. All the best for pooch. Hello fellow DotW-ers. I am in with Ciro's Tarot Decoratif for majority of my reading this week, (though I have decided to use Tarot of the Old Path for newbie reading).

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Dogs&Coffee

Heyhey, I'll be sticking with wild unknown for exchanges and such, but for daily draws this week I'd like to try the Science Tarot. I'll do a new deck interview spread with it today.

VG what was wrong with your pupper? Is s/he ok??

BodhiSeed

Morgan-Greer paired with a combination of Gods and Titans with Goddesses and Sirens.
Thanks VG. :) Hope things have calmed down for you. :heart:

UniversesCollide

Okay, this week I'm feeling pretty decent and going to give things a better go with
Modern Spellcaster's Tarot
and
Alternate Realities Lenormand.

AJ

Love seeing new folk here! Working through all my decks makes me feel like a good steward of my income. Rather than throwing it in a pit :)

Haindl for me VG, thank you

VGimlet

My dog

Yeah, more dog drama. Sigh. You can read about it here if you're interested. :p

I am hoping things calm down now.