Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

jema

the more the merrier, we often have the same decks! it is only more fun

Karmagoth

the more the merrier, we often have the same decks! it is only more fun

Thanks Jema. I've been a pain keep asking stupid questions...

Elendil

Can 2 people choose the same deck? My Osho arrived this morning, it's amazing, and I don't want to put it down. But I can skip this week and use it next week if that's the done thing??

I'd be glad of the company Karmagoth. We can share our findings! (I post all my draws in the Daily Draw section on here AND on my blog with images of the cards).

:) :)

Karmagoth

I'd be glad of the company Karmagoth. We can share our findings! (I post all my draws in the Daily Draw section on here AND on my blog with images of the cards).

:) :)

Thankyou! :)

I've just posted my first draw with it and had to stop yapping, I had so much to say.

Have you had the deck long? Do you like it?

jema

If i do readings for friends and bring out a selection of decks for them to choose from, most want to have the Osho Zen.

Karmagoth

If i do readings for friends and bring out a selection of decks for them to choose from, most want to have the Osho Zen.

Really? I was just thinking that it would probably be a deck I would only use for myself because others wouldn't want it. Are they spiritual readings, or do you find you can use the osho for everyday-type readings? I've only had the deck a few hours!

Elendil

Have you had the deck long? Do you like it?

I've had the Zen Tarot for about 4 years - but have only ever really used it for one-card draws before. Do I like it? I'll let you know at the end of this week's 'test drive' of readings.
:)

Cat*

Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot for me this week, a deck that I hadn't even shuffled until a couple of minutes ago.

jema

Really? I was just thinking that it would probably be a deck I would only use for myself because others wouldn't want it. Are they spiritual readings, or do you find you can use the osho for everyday-type readings? I've only had the deck a few hours!

Well most people want readings on romance, to be honest, I don't get a lot of requests for more spiritual readings. But the Osho works just great with any kind of questions really. Sure the negative swords can be a problem for me, but once i just read the cards as i see them it usually works out just great.

Karmagoth

I've had the Zen Tarot for about 4 years - but have only ever really used it for one-card draws before. Do I like it? I'll let you know at the end of this week's 'test drive' of readings.
:)

I like it already because for some reason I don't feel the need to reconcile it with the RWS meanings. I feel confident enough to decide what meanings apply, and that's a first for me. I'm a little surprised but happy :)

Of course, by the end of the week it could be on the trade list...