Random Q&As - round 3

MoiraKarin

Dog + Moon + Star + Ring + Key

Well. It looks you're entering into a successful contract with a special friend. Wow!

My question: What will the rest of my work week be like?

i guess we were thinking to do the same thing at the same time :)
Rather contradictive :D

Ronia

Dog + Moon + Star + Ring + Key

Well. It looks you're entering into a successful contract with a special friend. Wow!

My question: What will the rest of my work week be like?

This looks nice and it repeats my readings lately. Dog may be from the past. The rest looks truly nice... Hm, I'll give feedback, of course, one week left till the end of this month.

In your reading are many cards that were pulled for me in the previous thread regarding my love life till the end of spring. There the time frame was longer but many of these cards are repeating now.

Anchor - Cross - Ring - Tower- Coffin

I think the rest won't be too easy. You'll get the feeling you're going in circles, not too much progress. Repeating duties and patterns that make you feel burried under them. And towards the end it looks there will be an ending of some long standing issue or situation...

Ronia

tree man whip house fox

I have a feeling you already met someone you feel spiritually connected to, or feel very comfortble .Someone you will do various fun activities with. I do not think something lasting will come out.I have a feeling, that there will be a change in this relationship that will make you feel confused and hurt
Beware of conflcts, deceit.
----------------------------
Q. What will happen in my love life these coming 2 weeks

I've met too of those. LOL One is sick now. The other one is far away. Interesting, I've been getting the Fox all the time too. It looks someone is either lying or trying to sneak and not be seen. It may be me as well. I'm not into demonstrating any affairs now. I'll let you know what happens, there are two cards here that are in my readings too - Tree and Fox related to Man.

Coffin - Tree - Stars - Key - Moon

Stars is focal and I remember it brightened up your GT towards the end. So, I'd say a long lasting issue will finally end. It could really make you sick, so cheer up and take good care of yourself! What's coming is a resolution which should be successful for you and bring romance and emotions. From Stars on the cards look much better, so don't succumb to any dark thoughts and feelings. :)

Ronia

What will make me happy till the end of this month?

Who's next? :D

MoiraKarin

FB Ronia

Coffin - Tree - Stars - Key - Moon

Stars is focal and I remember it brightened up your GT towards the end. So, I'd say a long lasting issue will finally end. It could really make you sick, so cheer up and take good care of yourself! What's coming is a resolution which should be successful for you and bring romance and emotions. From Stars on the cards look much better, so don't succumb to any dark thoughts and feelings. :)

This long lasting issue is making me rather stressed currently.

Lovely outcome ! I will keep you posted !!

daphne

Ha, that's funny with the cat! May be the cards were saying to watch out for mice and other animals instead of birds! :D

News about the cake: the cake could not stay overnight out. Birds did not come, the cat just took a bite, and left. But the ANTS were all over it. So I had to take it and put it in the garbage.

MoiraKarin

Ronia

What will make me happy till the end of this month?

Who's next? :D

Coffin sun fox clouds key

I think you will become aware , you are fooling yourself too much. Not being able to see beyond this clouds of deceptions. You will find the light, that you will need to ‘ take away’ these veils, which will allow to emerge so much more positivity, within you and outside you.
Look within you, to see what rules are supporting you?
-------------------------
Q. What do i need to find?

Ronia

News about the cake: the cake could not stay overnight out. Birds did not come, the cat just took a bite, and left. But the ANTS were all over it. So I had to take it and put it in the garbage.

Thanks! That's funny. :D After all, someone tried to eat it! :D

Ronia

Coffin sun fox clouds key

I think you will become aware , you are fooling yourself too much. Not being able to see beyond this clouds of deceptions. You will find the light, that you will need to ‘ take away’ these veils, which will allow to emerge so much more positivity, within you and outside you.
Look within you, to see what rules are supporting you?
-------------------------
Q. What do i need to find?

That sounds good. I haven't lost my optimism but I hoped for job? May be the Fox can bring something. And I truly hope sickness and such stuff will pass us by, so the Sun makes me feel good about it! :)

Hm... I kept thinking how the Fox can make me feel happy. Even if I find out I've been foolish about something, it would rather make me feel bad and sad. Very puzzling. I understand how resolving worries and troubles will make me feel happy though. But I wonder what this Fox is about all the time!

Mountain - Key - Stars - Anchor - Clover

Stars again is focal. So, you need to find a solution for the way you're blocking and stopping yourself. Basically - what's in your GT is here too. The Key is there, look for it and brighten up! Anchor and Clover on the other side are definitely a promise for some good developments, there is stability there and some lucky break. You need to find the Key because on the other side of the Key all is very well.

MoiraKarin

Mountain - Key - Stars - Anchor - Clover

Stars again is focal. So, you need to find a solution for the way you're blocking and stopping yourself. Basically - what's in your GT is here too. The Key is there, look for it and brighten up! Anchor and Clover on the other side are definitely a promise for some good developments, there is stability there and some lucky break. You need to find the Key because on the other side of the Key all is very well.

Yes, so true. Feels like a challenging task. Sometimes i think to myself "what have you got to lose, just to look at the positivity that could come your way !". I sometimesn linger on too much to a past which confides me for this being my future. I have been trying to take my first steps to consolidate with more ease in "Now", to start with and to separate me from past references

Resonates alot with my GT. Yes;)

Thanks!