Random Q&As - round 3

Carla

In your reading are many cards that were pulled for me in the previous thread regarding my love life till the end of spring. There the time frame was longer but many of these cards are repeating now.

Anchor - Cross - Ring - Tower- Coffin

I think the rest won't be too easy. You'll get the feeling you're going in circles, not too much progress. Repeating duties and patterns that make you feel burried under them. And towards the end it looks there will be an ending of some long standing issue or situation...

That makes perfect sense with what's going on at work. And if the long standing issue is what I think it is--then joy!!! That will be such a relief.

:)

Ronia

I'm glad it resonated with you! keep us posted! :)

olivia1

FB Ronia

Whip - Man - Heart

I'd say "yes" because of the Man and the Heart here... The Whip shows there may be some heated discussions though... Around the results may be.

I can't think of a Q right now. :)

You were right, Ronia!

He did win!!! Lenormand is wonderful and this is such a fun thread..i cant wait for someone to post a question soon

Mona18

He did win!!! Lenormand is wonderful and this is such a fun thread..i cant wait for someone to post a question soon

Ask and you shall receive ;)

What will the result of the email I sent to R be?

Ronia

You were right, Ronia!

Thanks for the feedback! :) I'll be able to participate later tonight (European time). :)

MoiraKarin

Ask and you shall receive ;)

What will the result of the email I sent to R be?

Ring Moon Fox
------Stork---------

I think he is not really sure of what he has to think of the relationship he has with you. I am not sure if the fox foretells a negative change or that he needs time to adjust himself for his way he has a relationship with you. I have a tendency to bend towards the last mentioned feeling

------------
Why haven't i heard from B since,over 4 weeks ago?

Mona18

Well ... you're telling me how he feels about the email (which makes sense!) but I asked what the result would be ...

Ring Moon Fox
------Stork---------

I think he is not really sure of what he has to think of the relationship he has with you. I am not sure if the fox foretells a negative change or that he needs time to adjust himself for his way he has a relationship with you. I have a tendency to bend towards the last mentioned feeling

------------
Why haven't i heard from B since,over 4 weeks ago?

Bear - Book - Ship
Sun

These are emotional cards at the top but the sun ameliorates those ... I think B might be very angry/emotional ... feeling a but trapped. Also, they make be really busy with their career or trying to make ends meet. I think that they are also taking a "break" from you, kind of assessing the status of your relationship. Could they also be moving? If not, perhaps taking a long trip somewhere. But the Sun tells me that it's all going to be ok.

----------
What will be the result of the email I sent to R a few days ago?

MoiraKarin

Well ... you're telling me how he feels about the email (which makes sense!) but I asked what the result would be ...

Bear - Book - Ship
Sun

These are emotional cards at the top but the sun ameliorates those ... I think B might be very angry/emotional ... feeling a but trapped. Also, they make be really busy with their career or trying to make ends meet. I think that they are also taking a "break" from you, kind of assessing the status of your relationship. Could they also be moving? If not, perhaps taking a long trip somewhere. But the Sun tells me that it's all going to be ok.

----------

(I will redo your reading.. I think i misinturpered it.)

Wow yes that could make sense.. She mentioned about going with her mom to Turkey.
i would have no idea where she would be angry about, we did not have a conflict. The Bear, makes sense for she is Aries ;)

MoiraKarin

----------

Dog whip path
-----tower-----

I think he will make his choice . He will come forward with a new proposal or an inspired action. He feels good about proceeding but it might take a while before he will make his move

olivia1

Bear - Book - Ship
Sun

----------

man-cross-rider

of course i could be wrong but i think he will feel guilty and sorry for himself but rather than responding, i think he will just wait for further contact from you?

what will R do if I try to chat with him today? ( i went off on him yesterday so maybe he will try to hide?)