The White Council (7) Lord of the Rings Saga

rylla

Hi Rylla!

I tried to fit the theme as much as possible and it's not a specific spread for any determined topic. I posted without specifying a purpose so everyone can use it in a question they think it could work for them.

I'm glad that it gave you the information you were seeking. Thanks for sharing your experience :D

Sorry, I said it wrong. I meant to say the questions (or better said the topics) that make up the positions 1 to 7 of this spread and the way how they are formulated work very well with the tarot :) (IMHO)

ETA "work very well with tarot" for me it means that the answers you get make sense and are clear

Dryaddin

Sorry, I said it wrong. I meant to say the questions (or better said the topics) that make up the positions 1 to 7 of this spread and the way how they are formulated work very well with the tarot :) (IMHO)

ETA "work very well with tarot" for me it means that the answers you get make sense and are clear

Oh, ok! Well I'm not a native speaker and maybe I misunderstood you too haha!
Thanks for thinking that, sometimes it's not so easy to design a spread that makes sense and that fits a theme too. That encourages me to try to do new ones :D

dianekay

I just used this spread in a reading for myself and I think it's great! I gave it a try because I like Lord of the Rings but even more because the design of the spread looked good for the question I wanted to explore. And it was right on!

Dryaddin

I just used this spread in a reading for myself and I think it's great! I gave it a try because I like Lord of the Rings but even more because the design of the spread looked good for the question I wanted to explore. And it was right on!

I'm glad it worked for you! Thanks for sharing your experience, that encourages me to create more ;)