Book of Law Study Group 1.65

Grigori

It seems Nuit is also eager to finish this chapter of the BoL :laugh:

thorhammer

Umm . . . is there something gematrically significant about ending this chapter with these words? As in, adding the verse number to the gematric value, or the total number of "To me"'s in the the chapter . . .

I'm at work, and can't even fathom the idea of trying to figure that out, but it does seem to offer some interest :)

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

Never mind (she said, proudly), I've had a look.

Sepher Sephiroth gives the value of "To me" as being 40; selected other terms include Liberator, a title of Yesod; and to cut off, which is pertinent. But the phrase is repeated, thus the verse is 80. This also references Yesod, and also (among other terms):

union; an assembling
To make perfect; general, universal, collective
Throne

Adding it to the verse number gives 145: The staff of God; inscrutable; a feast :bugeyed:; treasure, hidden or secret thing.

So the feast that has already been referenced is mentioned again, but hidden behind numbers. It is a treasure, this union and knowing of Nuit, whose face is inscrutable.

SS also mentions the 13 Paths of the Beard of Macroprosopus (now that must be some hell of a beard!), then points us to numbers 91 and 1350. But there I'm stumped; this might be a red herring as far as this verse goes.

Very interesting.

\m/ Kat

Aeon418

The verse number itself is 65. The numeration of ADNI (Adonai).

To Me transliterated into Greek is To Mη. It's value is 418.
It means The Not, the Nothing.

418 x 2 = 836. The value of πυραμɛίς (Pyramids).

Aeon418

If we take the chapter and verse number together as 165 we get the numeration of NEMO, a title of a Master of the Temple. That is one who has crossed the Abyss and reached Binah - the City of the Pyramids.

Always Wondering

thorhammer said:
Never mind (she said, proudly), I've had a look.

union; an assembling
To make perfect; general, universal, collective
Throne

\m/ Kat
:thumbsup:I really like this.

Aeon418 said:
The verse number itself is 65. The numeration of ADNI (Adonai).

To Me transliterated into Greek is To Mη. It's value is 418.
It means The Not, the Nothing.
When Aeon418 eluded to this a few verses back I finally got a sense of union.
I struggled with the goddess vs god aspects of this chapter all along. Ravenest told me not to worry about it. It seems he was right. It seems as if this chapter was designed, to help me become aware of the struggle and the last few verses designed to help me start to pull it together on some level. Magickal.

Aeon418 said:
The value of πυραμɛίς (Pyramids).
I don't understand. Does πυραμɛίς translate to pyramids? I did try to look it up.

AW

Aeon418

Always Wondering said:
I don't understand. Does πυραμɛίς translate to pyramids? I did try to look it up.
According to Kieren Barry's, The Greek Qabalah, it does (p.250). I assume it's the plural of Pyramis.