The Book of the Law Study Group 2.3

Lore347

If where I Am is always considered the Center, then How could I possibly find the Circumference?

I guess I would have to expand until I fill the entire Sphere. I don't think I qualify for that move at this time. :)

Also it seems to me that if I Am the Center, and I currently cannot find the Circumference, then the only way to Apprehend Her is by trying to see Her through that which is between my Center and Her Circumference (everything else in the Universe).

Grigori

Lore347 said:
If where I Am is always considered the Center, then How could I possibly find the Circumference?

I guess I would have to expand until I fill the entire Sphere. I don't think I qualify for that move at this time. :)

Also it seems to me that if I Am the Center, and I currently cannot find the Circumference, then the only way to Apprehend Her is by trying to see Her through that which is between my Center and Her Circumference (everything else in the Universe).

What a beautiful way to describe immanent deity. I think even better with the recognition of deity within, as well as everywhere without.