Thoth response study

cardlady22

Connections on the Spread

gregory said:
That's what I want to know.... And does it count double for LiberT lovers ?
gregory, your 9H gives you a Venus connection to the 10C. This is in the lower line- the Spirit or Pure spread. Sorry, sweetie! I'm lost all over the place right now . . .

Hathor, your JH has a Venus connection also, but it is diagonal rather than vertical.

faunabay & Aeon418, your KD has a diagonal Venus too, but the energy is running reversed.

rachelcat, your AS is the Bacchus card for the 10C (in the Life Spread- top/color card line)

Always Wondering & Ross G Caldwell, the 10C (Crowley) is your Mars card in the Life; but Jupiter in the Spirit.

WolfyJames, your 3D is the Pluto card to Crowley's 10C on the Life; but it's the Uranus card to his on the Spirit.

zan_chan & ravenest, Crowley's 10C is your Venus card on the Spirit (lower gray)

Grigori, your 8D is the Mercury card to Crowley's 10C on the Life (color) Spread. *sitting pretty in the Crown row*

Chiska, your 2D is the Saturn card to Crowley's 10C in the Spirit (lower gray) spread

Scion (& thorhammer) have a Sun connection to Crowley's 10C since your Birth Cards are the same.

franniee, Crowley's 10C is your Bacchus card in the Life (color) spread; your KC is his Mars card in the Spirit spread

~ * ~ * ~

Goodness gracious, I can't decide to do a simple thing, huh? }) I'm always saying I like to learn by looking at everything . . . .

Does anyone know the birthday for the creator(s) of the Liber T?

Le Fanu

gregory said:
That's what I want to know.... And does it count double for LiberT lovers ?
I have a theory that you can only be really, really passionate about one or the other... (well, that's my theory anyway...)

I just think they're such different decks.

What's 10C? ( me dumb, I know.) 10 of Clubs? But aren't I 9 of Diamonds? Or have you done some other mysterious calculations?

cardlady22

Not dumb, sweetie! Since the deck itself took such a long time to paint/release, I'm using Crowley's birth date (as the author/creator)

gregory

cardlady22 said:
gregory, your 9H gives you a Venus connection to the 10C.
So I am connected to Lefanu ? THAT's funny :D

cardlady22

gregory said:
So I am connected to Lefanu ? THAT's funny :D
10C is Crowley, darling. And Scion. And thorhammer too, I believe.

You (9H) and Le Fanu (9D) have a Saturn connection; aka Knight's Move.

Hathor

Jack of Hearts

So my JH has a Venus connection, but it is diagonal rather than vertical.
What does that mean exactly ?

Thanks Cardlady !

gregory

cardlady22 said:
10C is Crowley, darling. And Scion. And thorhammer too, I believe.

You (9H) and Le Fanu (9D) have a Saturn connection; aka Knight's Move.
Oh OK - I can hack connecting with them too !

cardlady22

Hathor said:
So my JH has a Venus connection, but it is diagonal rather than vertical.
What does that mean exactly ?
This is part of what I'm trying to learn. In terms of the directions, they are levels of strength. Horizontal is the Direct or strongest. Vertical is second, but there are a few variations in method as to how the columns work. Diagonal is third and stops at the edge of the Spread. no wrapping around like the horizontal & vertical can. I know this is just gibberish right now . . . and I don't want to get it wrong, so I may get responses from people who are more versed in this before I come back to each of you.

Myrrha

cardlady22 said:
I do have a small flaw in my "study" since people who hate Crowley/Thoth, or are indifferent, won't be stopping by this forum to know the thread exists. :laugh:

Could you post in the Tarot Decks section or Talking Tarot looking specifically for people who hate the Thoth and ask them their cards? It would be interesting.

cardlady22

Myrrha said:
Could you post in the Tarot Decks section or Talking Tarot looking specifically for people who hate the Thoth and ask them their cards? It would be interesting.
Guess I'd have to talk to their Moderator(s) first or the thread would just get moved over here. I'm not ready for everyone on AT to start asking me to figure their Card Connections with every known deck creator. :bugeyed: