Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

Penthasilia

Last day with the alchemical- while it was nice to work with for a week, I am glad to be moving on. Next week is the All Hallows deck (YAYYYY!) and I will probably work with the graven images oracle as well.

:)

Cat*

Edited to say that I have tentatively started blogging about my deck of the weeks. Been really enjoying reading yours and thought, maybe I'd make my own. Went to my wordpress account and found that I had already made a tarot blog, just never written in it! Guess it's fate. :) Link in profile.
I'll keep an eye on it!

blogging to me however seems to be a strange thing, like an ever hungry Serpent slung around my neck - loooooking, licking hungrily and hissssing , wanting to be fed.....
Where will I find the time
to feed it?
Uh, welcome to the club? Interesting image, by the way! Now I'm wondering about the Spirit of the Internet (or even the Spirit of Blogs)...

vee

I agree Mishell! I have so many projects going on, including my personal writing blog, haha. My goal is to just do at least one entry per week and we'll see how it goes.

Next week I am torn between sparkly new decks or doing random number generator again.

Flaxen

I've enjoyed my time with the Golden. It doesn't quite make it to my top decks I've tried so far (reserved for Rosetta, Dame Fortune's Wheel, Soprafino and Sheridan Douglas) but I will definitely use it again.

It strikes me as a wonderful deck to read with over the Christmas or Easter period.

PathWalker

The New Tarot Deck

Well yes, it's small, B&W, a bit odd on occassions and lacking in sybolism sometime - pretty much how I've been feeling, so we've fitted together well!

And the random number do-da, with the sense of humour it caught off my decks, gives me Celtic Wisdon Tarot by CAilin MAtthews for next week - really big cards, lots of colour, and nothing that has even the same titles as any other deck, let alone simliar meanings.

I :heart: tarot!

Elendil

And the random number do-da, with the sense of humour it caught off my decks, gives me Celtic Wisdon Tarot by CAilin MAtthews for next week - really big cards, lots of colour, and nothing that has even the same titles as any other deck, let alone simliar meanings.

I used this deck a few weeks ago. I felt 'book-bound' for most of the week and struggled to tie the images to the given meanings on more than one occasion. Challenged to read it completely intuitively on the last day...it worked! (Results posted on my blog).

Enjoy...(if that is the right word here...)

:)

Mi-Shell

I had hoped to find the Fairytale at the postoffice today - but no, just the book from Baba Studio arrived.
Sooo what will be my deck?
I have to think......
Tomorrow I will be at the PowWow.....
So no time for Tarot.....

vee

Okay, I went with the random number generator and looks like next week I'll be using the Gill Tarot! I'm pretty happy about that. :) From what little I have used it, I really like it.

Nerys

I'm going to toss the Thoth back in the rotation as I barely got to use and certainly didn't get much out of the week. Normally I would just stick with another week but my PoMo Tarot came in the mail and I think that's what I'm in the mood for these days.

NikkiB

I liked Navigators of the Mystic sea well enough, it is readable, and I like some of the quirky takes on some of the cards, not sure I will rush to use it again but I will give it another round at some point...

off to do new threads..