Sorting Cards

faunabay

Ok let's see, water fae.....

I agree with Alissa -
Tobaira of the Waters
Iris of the Rainbows
Losgunnas

And for some reason I see the Rarr as zipping around in the water instead of air??? I hadn't ever thought about it before now. hmmmm.....

Oh there's also another water fay (similar to Tobaira) pictured in Good Faerys/Bad Faerys!

The one thing you also need to keep in mind is even though there isn't one in this deck - mermaids are considered faerys too!!!

As for the conversation on the Singers.....The Singer of Transfiguration is the absolute reason I bought this oracle deck!!! I saw that card in a review here on aeclectic and KNEW I had to have this deck!! So needless to say the Singers have always spoken and connected with me quite easily. I never knew other people had trouble with them?????

sagitarian

Khatruman said:
One of the wonderful aspects of this deck is that it is not in "suits" or categories as the tarot is. There are no real "Majors" or "Courts" or elements determined, which helps make it a more intuitive deck.
So, what interesting groupings did all of you find?

I couldn't agree with you more! I think it does completely add to the intuitive aspect.

Well, I didn't write them down or anything, but I did do this late last night after getting the deck. Couldn't help but to play with them...grins.

Color of skin ~
Green skinned
Blue skinned
multi-colored skin

hats ~
flowers
sparks
no hats

Family ~
mothers
fathers
daughters
sons

looks on their face ~
contemplative
smile
smirk
serious

Posture/Gesture ~
movement
standing still

For the singers (cause I didn't want to leave them out) ~
Mostly vertical
Even with vertical and horizontal
mostly horizontal

Backgrounds ~
earthy
black
black and white

General "feel" of the fae ~
Tricksters
Teachers
the "uh ohs"
(there was more but can't remember)

Think that's about it. I had a lot of fun doing this.

rostie

Re: Redirection

Khatruman said:
At the subtle goading of Jewel (Queen Mermaid herself ;)) I have attempted to mix a second CD of music for water fae. I would like your opinion on which of the cards you would group as water fae? I drew some cards and got an interesting selection, but I would like to hear your viewpoints before I say what mine ended up being.

Peace!

another fae: extasis, i've read in good/bad faeries he's one too ;)

i just love losgunna!!! don't forget her!!!! lol :)

and sagitarian: i think you're a very good student!!! congratulations with your new (for me the best) deck!!! :D

sagitarian

thanks

Rostie,

Awww..thanks. I am having SO much fun playing with them. I can't not play with them if that makes any sense. Having them here in just the last day, has brighten everything up.