How tolerant are the fae?

diane drizzy

I take one of my guys to work with me each day. At home I can honestly say they have been pretty good to us. They love drizzy and keep an eye out for her since she's blind. But to answer your question I wouldn't try their patience to long. And ultimately, after all they really are here to help us out, teach us life lessons and make us smile! :)

September Pixie

You're all very welcome :) I am trying to remember.. I was eating ginger cookies while reading with them.. and wouldn't ya know.. they were practically slamming into my windows trying to get in and get a bite.. so I promised them a cookie or two.... I left it sitting on top of my microwave and for got about it until the next morning (this was probably around 10pm) the next morning.... they had misplaced my book, tossed my cards all up (I never use reversals for this deck), and hid their bag.... they were NOT pleased!

Needless to say....... they got their cookie. :)

Since then, I try to leave even one little cracker when I get extra special readings :)

Athara

Wow, Lark, I love the picture-frame idea!

I have an empty picture frame standing on my desk for over a year now, and I haven't found the perfect picture to put in it yet. Weird, isn't it? But now I know what to do!

Thanks so much...

Athara

lark

Athara said:
Wow, Lark, I love the picture-frame idea!

I have an empty picture frame standing on my desk for over a year now, and I haven't found the perfect picture to put in it yet. Weird, isn't it? But now I know what to do!

Thanks so much...

Athara
You're very welcome Athara. :)
See the Faerie's have a reson for everything!
Fee Lion is in my frame this morning
And he looks just about as grumpy as I feel.
Just spent the last 5 hours fixing the sasser Windows XP worm in my computer..
Pheew what a morning.