Faeries Seekers: Signup ~Dec 1st - Dec 15~

WhiteRaven

This round will commence on December 1st and run over a two week period. Recently, there has been some interest in communicating with our beloved pets, so I thought this would be of some interest to some of you.

This week's suggested spread is :

Faeries and Furry Friends

*Note* ~ We are asking that the Faeries channel the messages from our furry loved ones.. ~

As posted from the Tarot Spread Forum by HudsonGray (adapted slightly)

1. Tell me something I know
2. Tell me something I don't know
3. Tell me what he/she needs me to be aware of right now
4. Advice
5. Overall environment/energies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's in for this round? :)

CandyApple

I would like to try. It has been awhile sense I have pulled out my oracle. It should be fun.

sagewriter

as always I am in!

i've done a spread for my dog once before, and it's so fun!

WhiteRaven

*Note*

Please make sure you contact your partners if you find you are falling behind in any way. If you have received your readings yet, have not given yours AND/OR feedback.....please do so before starting the next round.

Thanks! :)

CandyApple

This is my first round, But I'll make sure I keep up.

ElizabethAna

My first time, too, but I'm interested!

WhiteRaven

Welcome to the Faeries Seekers circle ElizabethAna & CandyApple :)

WhiteRaven

If you don't have a pet and wish to participate in this round, perhaps you could try and communicate with a deceased relative through the Faeries. That or use an entirely different theme or spread. The suggested spread is just that....a suggestion and none of the participants are tied to using it.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Elven

Im in with Chicken the cat :p

Blessings
Elven x

WhiteRaven

Elven said:
Im in with Chicken the cat :p

Blessings
Elven x

I just LOVE that name and it makes me smile every single time I see it in one of your posts! :D