Faeries Seekers: Signup ~Dec 1st - Dec 15~

CandyApple

I don't have a pet right now, but I would love to do a reading on my fur baby that got put to sleep. It still makes me sad to think about it.

Chicken the cat? That is such a cool name!

enchancea

I would like try also

sagewriter

Elven said:
Im in with Chicken the cat :p

Blessings
Elven x

I adore that name! I've always wanted a duck called Chicken!

faunabay

I'd like to join in too, but don't know anything about this. Someone will have to explain it to me. LOL

CandyApple

Hey Faunaboy.

From what I understand. We are paired up with a partner. Over the corse of the two weeks. We give each other a reading on the topic picked. We can use the suggested spread or a different one if we choose. Then we give our partner feedback on the reading they did for us.

It is to help us connect with the cards and improve our reading skills.

mooncat2

:) Count me in..............although which one of my beloved furries to choose to speak, I have no idea.

faunabay

CandyApple said:
Hey Faunaboy.

From what I understand. We are paired up with a partner. Over the corse of the two weeks. We give each other a reading on the topic picked. We can use the suggested spread or a different one if we choose. Then we give our partner feedback on the reading they did for us.

It is to help us connect with the cards and improve our reading skills.

Thank you CandyApple, that's what I needed to know. I'm in!! :)

gorgeousbutterfly

I would be very very happy to join this study group!! i just bought this oracle yesterday, and i felt the fairies took me there!! hehe. what do you have to do before joining? :)

CandyApple

You just did it. Just let the mods know you wanna play. I can't wait for it to start. It should be fun.

gorgeousbutterfly

what are the "mods". thanx you!