Faery Seekers Signup thread ~ March 10th to 31st

Alta

You are signed up faunabay and always glad to see you.

vanbc1963

Please count me in!

Alta

Partners are posted!!!

See post 2, and I have gone back to partner interchanges this round. So, you read for each other rather than round robin style.

Have fun!!!!

Marion

Kahlie

I can't believe it... Did I miss the sign up? That shows me... I thought I could do this without PM's being send as reminders... *ugh*

Kahlie

Alta

Hi Kahlie,

That's okay Kahlie, wouldn't want you to miss out!!!

I'll partner you with satinangel, and if anyone else comes along, I'll read with them. No problem!!!!

Kahlie

Marion said:
Hi Kahlie,

That's okay Kahlie, wouldn't want you to miss out!!!

I'll partner you with satinangel, and if anyone else comes along, I'll read with them. No problem!!!!

That's sweet of you Marion. I'm not sure if I have enough time to read for you too, but if I do, can I partner you too?

Kahlie

Alta

Wait and see. Partner with satinangel and see how life evolves. :)

satinangel

Marion,

I'll read for you, if you like!?? I am rusty and trying to get back into the swing of things!!!

Alta

Let me know when you and Kahlie finish up, and one of you still wants to exchange with me then.... that's fine.

Jewel

Marion, as always thank you for organizing us. Faunabay and I were talking the other day, and one idea we thought of for when there is an uneven number is that you have a partnership of 3 so for example you could read for Satinangel, Satinangel could read for Kahlie, and Kahlie coud read for you. You all post and comment in the same thread. Just an idea ...

Then again, Ms. Gem is back (all happily married now ~giggles~) and she might be willing to partner with you!

P.S. and you know I am always willing to read for you as well. I just hate seeing someone left out when it is not necessary.