The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

strings of life

Celice said:
I wasn't sure if she was joking, it's difficult to see when someone is being facetious online... Yeah I thought a post in advertising would be the best way. And to be clear I wasn't going to attempt emailing every B... just maybe some of the paid subscribers or people with a lot of posts because it differentiates on the list. There are hundreds that have 0 posts on there and they could be safely skipped.
Well, her idea was a good one, but there has to be an easier way. People who are active on this community check the various forums and threads. I think a sticky and editing the header would be work. Something like:

The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck - contribute a card, and join in on the fun (or something like that).

Pipistrelle

Le Fanu, how about:

10 of Cups - Mage the Awakening (art by Stephanie Pui Mun Law)
2 of Swords - Womens Tarot
4 of Swords - Old English
9 of Swords - Fantastical Creatures
10 of Swords - Mage the Awakening (art by Yasmine)
10 of Wands - Crows Magick

Is it cheating to have 2 from the Mage if they're by different artists and look completely different?? ;)

I can offer a lot of other cards from those decks so if these ones are no good then please suggest alternatives.

Also, don't include me in the draw...I realise I have an unfair advantage :D I just liked the idea and wanted to join in!

VGimlet

Le Fanu said:
Great! Can I put your down provisionally for the 3 of Wands? Need to flesh out them Wands...

Yes, you can!

edited to add, but I have plenty, so if someone turns up with that, I can change.

gregory

If someone is going to post in adverts it had better be LeFanu, I think.... One controller, not hundreds.

Le Fanu

Wow! Today we've come on in leaps and bounds! Thank you Pipistrelle for your wonderful contributions. Yes you have an advantage but it is deeply appreciated. I stipulated no more than 10 cards per member at the outset and I think you're under 10 anyway (ETA; just counted; you have contributed 7!). But your help is very much appreciated!

By my calculations, we only need 21 more cards. But LOOK! the Swords suit is now complete! The suits suit is now officially closed.
Satori said:
Satori hurries off to look for spare cards...
Satori hasn't got back to us yet but - by my understanding - she had an Emperor. If she gets back to us, and the answer's positive, the Majors too will be officially closed. We're getting nearer!
emmsma said:
To be clear, I am breaking the deck for this, so if you want Wands, I can do that too. Any Card you Need, its yours.
No! Don't do this! Don't break up a perfectly good deck (is it the LoS Pagan Tarot?) for this, emmsma! I've put you down, but it worries me if people break up a perfectly good deck to participate! Zan offered to break up his Haindl but I think he is planning on doing some sinister Haindl "craft project" anyway...

It's weekend here now, so hopefully more members will log on and we'll get some passing trade....

But all recent additions have now been duly updated.

Le Fanu

Pipistrelle said:
Is it cheating to have 2 from the Mage if they're by different artists and look completely different?? ;)
Let's try sticking to our rule. We'll all feel better for it if we manage it! :)

but thanks anyway...

Le Fanu

Le Fanu said:
But LOOK! the Swords suit is now complete! The suits suit is now officially closed
ooops! miscalculated :( Forgot to take out zan's "Knight of Swords"...

So it isn't officially closed yet...

Mimers

3 of Cups

I have an extra 3 of Cups from the 1st edition Tarot of Prague you can use.

Le Fanu

Mimers said:
I have an extra 3 of Cups from the 1st edition Tarot of Prague you can use.
woooooo! Added! Thanks :)

emmsma

Well, OK - but if you get stuck, please consider my deck. If you can't fill the deck, please call on me.

Its the only way I could take part in this. I never get extra cards with my decks. EVER!