The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

WingspreadPhoenix

Now I really wish I had some spare cards D: This looks like a lot of fun. Good luck with this guys, I see you're almost there :D

Le Fanu

GeorgiePorgie said:
I haven't read the entire thread so I'm not exactly sure of the size of the cards you are looking for and if it will fit in, but I can offer any card from the old Mythic Tarot (except the Fool, he got injured in the desk chair incident of 2009).
Can we take you up on this offer? I have the original Mythic and I think the size is fine. Plus it is a deck which really deserves to represented...

How about the Four of Pentacles? Can I put you down for it?

(in my excitement, I already have done ;))

gregory

Did you see my two cards which might help shuffle something else into some missing slots ?

Le Fanu

gregory said:
Did you see my two cards which might help shuffle something else into some missing slots ?
Yes, but Temperance is thorhammer's contribution and would take her out, so I'll leave that as it is. Let me check up on Rasa's OshoZen...

ETA; Rasa only had one card from the OshoZen (Transformation). I'll leave it as it is for the moment...though it would be nice to have a proper Death card...I see Rasa already has other cards...Maybe. Hang onto it.

Le Fanu

OK.. officially missing cards. ONLY these left!

Emperor
7 of Wands
Knight of Wands
6 of Cups
7 of Cups
10 of Cups
Queen of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
8 of Pentacles
9 of Pentacles
Knight
King of Pentacles

Then that would be it! And we could set the wheels in motion and start the Frankendecken on its epic global journey...

GeorgiePorgie

Le Fanu said:
Can we take you up on this offer? I have the original Mythic and I think the size is fine. Plus it is a deck which really deserves to represented...

How about the Four of Pentacles? Can I put you down for it?

(in my excitement, I already have done ;))
Yup, no worries. Just tell me what to do when you are ready for me to do it. ;)

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
Emperor
7 of Wands
Knight of Wands
6 of Cups
7 of Cups
10 of Cups
Queen of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
8 of Pentacles
9 of Pentacles
Knight
King of Pentacles
If you want to take Gregger's Temperance that's fine, and I'll send the Emperor from the Mystic Meg Tarot instead :) Or any of the courts you need, I'm not fussy :)

\m/ Kat

FaireMaiden

Emperor, 6 of Cups, King of Pentacles

Le Fanu said:
OK.. officially missing cards. ONLY these left!

Emperor
7 of Wands
Knight of Wands
6 of Cups
7 of Cups
10 of Cups
Queen of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
8 of Pentacles
9 of Pentacles
Knight
King of Pentacles

Then that would be it! And we could set the wheels in motion and start the Frankendecken on its epic global journey...
I have these I'd like to contribute to the project...

Emperor = Legend, Arthurian Tarot... http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll138/FaireMaiden/Emperor-LegendArthurianTarot.jpg

6 of Cups = Pagan Tarot... http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/...racle Decks/Tarot Pagan/PaganTarot6ofCups.jpg

King of Pentacles = Housewives Tarot... http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll138/FaireMaiden/KingofPentacles-HousewivesTarot.png

gregory

From no Emperor to a battle for supremacy. I like :)

jcwirish

I have a spare Druid Craft I could pull from, but the cards are so big. I could trim off the borders, would that work, or should we pass on the DC?